Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Airbus General

Discussion that does not fit in one of the other categories

2701 topics in this forum

1. V Speeds

• 1 reply
    • 7 replies
  2. Airbus a320/321

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 5 replies
  3. FSX to P3D

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 13 replies
  4. bus v1.16

• 4 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Cannot ZOOM

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 5 replies
  6. A Little Update?

• 6 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
  7. Sound on task switch

• 0 replies
  8. a3xx lights

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • There’s no support in the section where you first posted, so I moved this for you.   Are you asking about using a third party add-in 2D panel? Someone more know knowledgeable on the ‘Bus will be able to better answer, but if you’re asking about s panel made by someone else, I’d say say it’s not fully compatible. The Aerosoft Airbus is only fully functional unmodified by third party add-ins and support is only for an unmodified product.
    • So I’m flying and the auto pilot is working fine, and then I’ll start my decent, it’ll go good and then I get close to the airport and then my engines lose all thrust. I try to turn the auto throttle off and the autopilot off but it won’t turn off and then I try to make the engines produce thrust. I know the engines are on too and it’s not a fuel problem because I checked and there is no problem with the fuel. If y’all could please help, it would be appreciated
    • Thanks for the reply. I do have them all installed, but to be sure, I went down your list of the C++ libraries and clicked repair on them, but the B200 is still acting the same.
    • Hi all, "What we want" V2, in Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 is,   A330 Engine start up   A330 CHICAGO TAKE OFF   Wonderful,from blue to white to red...Reality!.Not only stupid yellow lights.