Cannot ZOOM

kevchris

Today I re-installed my Airbus Extended after purchasing a new flight computer and switching to P3D.   Everything seems to be working fine, however for some reason when I select a custom view, like a wing view for

example, I can no longer zoom in and out of that view, as I can with the outside aircraft view or with the virtual cockpit.    Even though its been about six months since I have flown the Airbus on my computer, I am sure that I previously had the capability to zoom while in this view.   Am I missing something here?

Thanks for any assistance.

Kevin MacDonald

Hello All - Just to clarify my previous post, I guess I should just ask the direct question:

When selecting "New View" , then "Custom", and (for example) "left wing view" . isn't it possible to zoom in and out on this view to create the proper "zoom", such as 100%.    I am positive I was able to do this when using Airbus Extended with FSX, but now that I have P3D and have downloaded the P3D compatible aircraft, this zoom option seems to be gone.   The result is a distorted view.

Can anyone help with a solution, assuming there is one?

Many thanks!

Kevin

Archived