takeoff thrust and FMGC problems

makoy

I recently purchased aerosoft A320-321X a week ago and tried everything to make it fly off the ground but as soon as I took off thrust will start to decelerate and aircraft would stall. I uninstalled it out of frustration and reinstalled today and give it another try but to no avail.

I finally was able to take off from an airport but as soon as AP1 or AP2 is engaged plane would just accelerate like a lunatic and doesn't follow flight plan then plummet down like a hawk.

I know this has been a hot topic for a long time and I have checked them all, seems that nobody could give a definite answer or solution to anyone who inquires. Instead all answers given were either what's your computer stat and all that crap.

I never had problems with all of my PMDG addons and I regretted buying this plane just like I regretted buying the concorde X !!!!!

We want definite and clear and proven solutions not the usual "you got crappy computer and all that sh@#!!" If a solution has been found please direct us to it.

Thanks

The Airbus is quite different than Boeing. You'll need to study how the autothrottle/FADEC works to overcome the two problems you cited.  The rest of the Autoflight characteristics are also very different, so it will be a new and fun learning experience for you.  I went through the same thing, as many here did.

There are also some great tutorials, a working automatic copilot to help out, and some great You Tube Videos that can help you learn the AIrbus.

I'm also going to add that we maintain a different atmosphere here, and it's pretty rude to come in, ask for help in the way you did in your last sentence.  Just wanted to let you know that we try hard to keep everything friendly here.

Best wishes!

I know that Dave recently posted that new customers are the future of Aerosoft but that is going to be a great future having read the OP .

First of all , the AirbusX Extended was last updated in 2014 and was discontinued when the latest version was released , so either the OP has the latest version and has posted in the wrong forum or has " recently purchased " outdated software .

No one can make any comment about how " good " or " bad " his PC is because he has not supplied any information as to the operating system , processor , video card etc.  whatsoever . I recently posted a topic named " Asking for help , points to consider " and without these points being mentioned , giving any help is just a waste of time or total guesswork .

Has the OP read the manuals ? Flown the tutorial flight ? The points mentioned are what everyone else has experienced after installing the Airbus but before reading the manuals . Installed the Airbus using " Run as administrator " ? Started the flightsim ( we don't even know which sim ) using " Run as administrator " for the .exe ? What has the OP done before asking for help ? Without even the most basic information , we can only guess .

I ( personally ) can also never understand why when " complaining " about the Airbus , people always have to add that PMDG products never give any problems ( the PMDG forum on AVSIM proves otherwise ) . If that is true , why would anyone want to fly anything else " knowing " ( in their view ) that it ( the Bus ) is flawed ? There are " other " flightsim related sites where the positive reactions far outweigh the negative ( for any flightsim addon ) , so maybe doing some research before buying is the way to go .

Hat's off to all the mods here , it certainly is a thankless task .

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 hours ago, makoy said:

We want definite and clear and proven solutions not the usual "you got crappy computer and all that sh@#!!" If a solution has been found please direct us to it.

Hello makoy,

the solution is to search on your side, by reading the manuals and to learn how to operate the bus. You purchased a product which comes with a huge set of manuals, helping you to setup and master this product. The most important of these manuals is the "step by step" guide (Vol6-StepbyStep EN.pdf). The above linked videos belong to the step by step guide, by the way.

You clearly don't know yet how to operate the bus. So please work yourself through this guide (including a tutorial flight) and come back if you afterwards still face problems.

On a personal note: it is you who come here to ask for help. It is always good to try to motivate people to help you, or at least not to demotivate them. Your above quoted sentence is actually an invitation not to answer you at all. So, as a personal suggestion, as also from my position as a moderator in this forum: mind your words before posting. The AS forums are, as Dave already wrote, a friendly place where people help each other. But there is one thing, we don't do: we don't teach you things, that are explained in the manuals. We just point you to them. Do your work first, and then we are happy to do our's afterwards, if you still need it.

vor 8 Stunden , makoy sagte:

I finally was able to take off from an airport but as soon as AP1 or AP2 is engaged plane would just accelerate like a lunatic and doesn't follow flight plan then plummet down like a hawk.

Hi makoy,

I am new to this sim and module, and of course, like you, I didn't have time to read any manuals. So my 320 didn't find an ILS, as I didn't know, that the sim needs navdata. I had to use a RNAV approach. But it did fly without any problems. As I happen to know the real bus, I just used RL procedures - and that worked perfect.

This proofs, I think, that this 320 is really good. I crashed with other planes, I fly in RL as well, which proofed, they weren't modelled correct.

greetings

Archived