Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Airbus General

Discussion that does not fit in one of the other categories

2701 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 113 replies
    • 143 replies
    • 517 replies
    • 381 replies
    • 46 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 3 replies
  2. Manuals

• 18 replies
  3. Before posting for support

• 0 replies
  4. Topics
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  5. Hnery

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
  6. A320/A321 Problem

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. AXE VC resolution

• 1 reply
  8. Standby Instruments

• 2 replies
    • For example the CTD when changing the range of the ND. Or before that I had problems with P3D hanging up when changing the HDG bug of the AP under certain circumstances. Several other small things at the FMC that seem to be solved meanwhile. But when you are talking about only few open issues, I was probably one of the few that were affected. That's why I parked it temporary some time ago, because every time a bug was resolved in an update, a new one seem to crop up. I might give it a try again.
    • Wow, thanks Heinz.  I did not realize the Carenado SR22 is for Xplane 10 only.  I tried downloading the Premier 1A from Carenado and the same thing happened.  Are there any similar add-ons from Carenado that will work on XPlane 11?   What other add-on manufacturer's should I investigate for aircraft that will work with XPlane 11 ?   Thanks again for the input...........VERY helpful !!  
    • Wenn ich die parkenden Flugzeuge abschalte, ist kein weiteres Flugzeug mehr zu sehen.   Nun habe ich beim Testen einen seltsamen Effekt entdeckt: Beginne ich X-Plane auf Gate 4 ist alles in Ordnung. Wechsel ich anschließend auf Gate 5, erfolgt die doppelte Anzeige.   Beginne ich X-Plane auf Gate 5 ist alles in Ordnung. Wechsel ich anschließend auf das Nachbargate 8, erfolgt ebenfalls die doppelte Anzeige. Sehr, sehr seltsam.
    • Ich habe mir jetzt etliche Berichte auf YouTube über die angesprochenen Pedals reingezogen und ich muss feststellen, ich tendiere schon stark zu den von  "Guenni 99" erwähnten MFG Rudder Padels. Sie machen auf mich einen sehr stabilen Eindruck und die Einstellmöglichkeiten mittels Federn sind vermutlich haltbar bis X-Plane Version 20.15 😊!   Okay, 300 Euros sind ne Stange Geld, aber wie sagt man im Schwobaländle: wer billig kauft, kauft zwoimol!   Ich schlafe noch eine Nacht darüber und dann denke ich, geht die Bestellung raus!   Gruß Hermann