A Little Update?

Nyleveia

Hello guys, hope you're all well. Does anyone know how I can acquire update for my Airbus X. I want the weather radar but I hear it's not for the version I have, does anyone know how I can get this installed?

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Nyleveia,

you heard right, the weather radar (WXR) is a feature of the current product Aerosoft Airbus A320//A321 respective A318/A319). It is not available as update for the old Aerosoft Airbus X or it successor the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended.

There are update offers available to buy the latest version, but only when coming from the Airbus X Extended.

http://en.shop.aerosoft.com/eshop.php?action=article_detail&s_supplier_aid=13112

So to answer your question: to get the weather radar you definitely have to buy the latest product.

• Deputy Sheriffs

If you have the very very old Airbus X then there is no upgrade option. IF you own the Airbus X Extended, then look here

or simply have a look at the product page.

I bought the Airbus X a year or two ago, only really had the time to settle down with it, shame they don't add these updates for older products too thought thats how they keep the money flow. Can any of you recommend a different add-on that will do the same thing?

• Deputy Sheriffs

What does the box or the installer say? Do you have the Airbus X or the Airbus X Extended

I don't know of any other add on that comes with a WXR like the Aerosoft one, which is totally independent from the used weather engine. In fact it also works with the build in weather of FSX/P3D. It even has ground clutter implemented, so you can even use it as a sort of map-tool, just like the real one. 

Great news. If anyone could recommend a decent weather radar addon would be much appreciated. I have checked google but personal recommendations are best. 

Archived