Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Airbus General

Discussion that does not fit in one of the other categories

2701 topics in this forum

1. Thank You / Photos!

• 2 replies
  2. Fatal Errors

• 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  3. ND Issue

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
  4. IRS Alignment Time

• 1 reply
  5. Problem with crashing!

• 0 replies
  6. Did you notice...

• 3 replies
  7. missing characters prepar3d

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  8. NAV Problem!

• 5 replies
    • 0 replies
  9. VA discount

• 3 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 14 replies
  10. FMC & Autopilot

• 2 replies
  11. Congrats Aerosoft

• 0 replies
  12. "Some advice please A320"

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  13. View panning

• 10 replies
  14. FlightPlan?

• 1 reply
    • It appears to be just your system as no one else among thousands of users reported this. I just took a look at the gate in P3D v4.5HF2 and the Aerosoft Airbus Pro, and there is no A gate with three digits in the selection menu. When I select A66 as the start stand, the gate sign also says A66. You may have a conflicting AFCAD file from an AI traffic add-on or a previously installed EDDF on your system. Look for them by doing a search in Windows Explorer for any other EDDF .bgl files wherever you have your airports installed. See the attached screenshots for what I see:  
    • I have the same problem my flood light doesn't work in p3d v4.3 any idea??
    • Vielen Dank für die schnellen Antworten....Dann werde ich mir mal die ZIPO B737 anschauen !   Wie sieht es denn mit den B757/767/777 von FlightFactory aus ?  Sind die auch auf dem gleichen Niveau wie die B737 ??   Gruss Walter
    • Just incase some one is not sure like I was and is looking in to this down the road the Single Data sheet was what I needed to update my nav data, I did not know/understand that with the info I could find on the subject and ended up purchasing something I did not need like the Navdata chart subscription that I grabbed, I'm still not sure what it is for as PFPX does all I want for routeing so not sure.... Anyway sry my last post was abit salty its just been a endeavor to fly this CRJ700, and to have the FSM computer basically stop me due to a out of date map was something.   PS I almost grabbed the one year sub for Nav Data pro, good thing a saw the one day option, might have been some what more salty lol.   unless any one wants to explain to me what I dont understand about Nav Data pro (witch would be cool) otherwise I'm done with this post, always thanks for  your time and I appreciate any help.
    • Is the clarification I'm asking for here difficult to answer? a simple "yes you can" or "no you cant get the nav sheets" would be helpful.... It seems that of the nearly 40 views this post has gotten I only got a half answer (maybe it's a full answer just missing the context i need/wanted) and I dont want to be pushy but the Nav Data Pro I have right now has a time limit of one day and i'm not sure if that is 12 or 24hr and secondly I would like to move on with my life and fly the planes I paid for sooooo I'm just going to assume that when Mopperle replied to me he/she meant to say if I want to update my nav data I needed to get the Single data sheet and not Nav Data Pro charts sub, this makes some sense but the way the reply is written "If you do not want to buy a subscription, you can buy only one dataset." makes me think the Nav data pro sub can get me the data sheet too some how and I just dont know how hence why the stalling and asking for clarification. Anyway I'm going to get the Single Data sheet now and hope it's what I need and it will most like be it I hope.... I just cant help and think I have what I need with the Nav Data Pro Sub I already have and just dont know how to get it... ARGGG I wish a had a clear answer....   Just a side question if anyone cares to answer, if the Single data sheet is the update files for Nav data then what is the point of the Nav data pro Subs, beside being a fancy map program, it list off it's compatibility like the Data sheet program so you think it would interface or update the data bases of PFPX and such but as far as I can tell it does nothing and has no options besides being a standalone flight planner, so as a final request for my topic here can some one explain the Nav data ecosystem to me because I'm new to this stuff and it has left me utterly confused and frustrated.   Before I go I would like to thank you Mopperle, I might have not understood fully what you were saying but I appreciate you still taking the time to try and help me, it seems others were not as eager to help with what i thought would be a simple yes or no answer so thanks again for making the effort I really do appreciate it.