ND Issue

Airbus32X

Hi all,

First impressions of the Airbus X extended, well I am more than happy! I have completed a flight tonight in it, no problems at all with any of the systems, FBW is amazing works great! One slight issue though, at the top right of the ND where it displays your next selected waypoint along with the ETA and distance. Well this was working fine for most of the flight then it stopped working. It was stuck on the waypoint PODUK and the distance was increasing as you can imagine I am now flying anyway from that point. The aircraft still followed the programed route though, I tried a couple of things such as; trying to do a route DIR in the FMGS this didn't work but that aircraft did direct to the point I had selected, I also tried taking it out of NAV mode and put it on HDG SEL, but still no luck!

Any Ideas?

+1 I have this problem too.

I also have an different issue when I use the DIR selection on the MCDU. Although the aircraft proceeds direct to the desired waypoint it does not 'draw' the flight path line on the ND. Anyone else have this?

Archived