Ecam Fuel Fault

MEA-PILOT

Hello simmers, i have come accross some error . not sure if its a mistake ive done. or somthing i havnt done. on the ecam screen i get an FUEL Auto Transfer Fault .

in yellow . has anyone else came across this ? :groupflip_s:

the one in FSX fuel loader

Ok, then it is probably because your center tank was filled before your wing tanks. Try using the Airbus X Extended Fuel Planner to load your fuel, and report back if you still have this issue.

Ok, then it is probably because your center tank was filled before your wing tanks. Try using the Airbus X Extended Fuel Planner to load your fuel, and report back if you still have this issue.

sure i will do. just a quick question. do i have to open and load the aerosoft fuel planner before or during flight ?

sure i will do. just a quick question. do i have to open and load the aerosoft fuel planner before or during flight ?

The way I do it is I open FSX and the Airbus X Extended Fuel Planner at the same time. I then click 1 Select Aircraft, select which Extended bus I want to fly, and click Ok. Then, at the main FSX screen, I'll click on the fuel planner, set my fuel, and select the "Load fuel and payload" button (I click it twice to be sure, a little OCD coming through ^_^ ). Then, I close the fuel planner, select my airport, time and date, and Fly Now!

You can of course use the fuel planner in any phase of flight. You can use it in flight, on the ground, wherever. Just window FSX, open up the Fuel Planner, select your fuel and load it. You'll immediately see the changes reflected in the aircraft. You can then close the Fuel Planner and be on your way.

Archived