Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Soaring Flights in FSX

General discussion regarding soaring with and without missions

22 topics in this forum

1. Multiplayer Towplane Issue

• 5 replies
  2. Multiplayer Success

• 7 replies
  3. Tutorial 7

• 1 reply
  4. True air speed or KIAS

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
  5. "FS Recorder" Flight

• 8 replies
    • 12 replies
  6. miltiplayer session is on

• 1 reply
  7. X-Race #1

• 13 replies
    • 3 replies
  8. Soaring the Andes

• 0 replies
  9. MifflinRidgeRun2005 in FSX

• 0 replies
  10. nzrace2 with FSX

• 0 replies
  11. DG808 Performance Data

• 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  12. St. Crepin 51km Task

• 0 replies
  13. French Alps (?) LFLO

• 0 replies
    • 5 replies
  14. TN to GA

• 13 replies
    • 4 replies
    • Hm... "DeleteGeneratedFiles" is mean, that I have to reinstal/register all my addon sceneries? It that is, I rather say goodbay to the Bus. I wrote in my first post - solution provided by LecLightning56 is not satisfying me. Addon in 1.2.5.0 has a bug - default Raptor causes wrong behaviour of your addon (if I load F16 first - problem is absent). I didn't changed anything in my system / hardware /sim  except new version of AS Airbus Professional 64-bit. Can you give me any real advise?
    • ok Ill check this afternoon - so far since none of my other planes causes problems (Caronando D62 and Phenom P100 along with QW Ba46 and B787 plus FK27) I've neglected it though I miss the Twotter.
    • That's not very strange. I am pretty sure that our bus is the only aircraft on your system that is compiled with the very latest compilers. Those use different parts of standard OS calls. In any case, the issue is not in the add-on (otherwise all customers would see this) but in the OS files.
    • New versions are being worked on.
    • That's a very strong statement. Not many people will want to go on record they will not change sim platforms the next 5 years, even if the new platform might be way better and there might not be addon's for the older platform.  Just see how fast FSX died when P3D went 64 bits. The commercial market dropped with 50% in one single month.