"FS Recorder" Flight

sf4JC

I recently downloaded the FS Recorder (freeware) from AVSIM to try it out with a simulated multiplayer environment. I first recorded a flight up Mount Cook and back down. Then, I replayed the flight as I followed the original aircraft from the recording, which I also recorded. FS Recorder has the ability to combine the two, or more, flights so that now, the next flight can be recorded. Okay, I realize you probably didn't totally follow me, so here's a few pictures of my simulated multiplayer environment. Keep in mind, each of the aircraft you see is flown by me, but at different times.

post-233-1213627511_thumb.jpg

post-43-1213691829_thumb.jpg

Making a video may not be out of reach with this functionality. I finally got my freeware screen capture (video) program to work on my Vista machine, but I haven't checked to see the effects this has on FS Recorder at the same time.

sf4JC

post-1499-1203908674.jpg

I recently downloaded the FS Recorder (freeware)

Neat. Were you dependent upon the new CumulusX! capability of providing repeatable AutoThermals or did you stay in ridgelift?

I guess if you race around a task a few times and record every time, you can tell easily if you're improving the speed or not...

Does FS Recorder need FSUIPC or is it a pure simconnect client?

Ian

Was that question for me? I don't have any trouble with Wolfgang's aircraft showing up as they should. But I do know that every once in a while one or more of the aircraft show up blank white. I haven't run FSX in multiplayer for a while. I am now on WindowsVista32 with my FSX/Acceleration/SP2.

If I can find enough time, I'm going to try and throw a short video together.

Scott (sf4JC)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.