• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • Hallo "Bavella" und Mitleser.   Habe gerade von ihm eine PN bekommen und nach seiner Erklärung des Post habe ich diesen 2. Post wohl falsch interpretiert. Daher möchte ich mich bei dir "bavella", hier in aller Form entschuldigen.   Gruß Dieter  
    • Ja, da scheint jemand nicht richtig zu schauen:     1.) Ja, der Installer installiert dahin, wo man es bei der Installation hin haben will, per default ist es halt das Verzeichnis, wo zuletzt ein Aerosoft Produkt installiert wurde. Da muss man schon selbst tätig werden und den Pfad ändern, wenn man es wo anders haben will, woher soll der Installer das wissen? 2.) Vielleicht mal richtig schauen, dann würde auffallen, dass LEBL 1.10 sehr wohl das XML Verfahren nutzt, wie mittlerweile viele andere Addon auch, zb. alle Sim-wings Scenerien, aber auch der Aerosoft Airbus.   Roger, wer anderen Fehler vorwirft, sollte seine eigenen erstmal beheben ;)
    • Regarding AiO you should also consider this: in the unlikely event that the water pump fails, the water evaporates or something else is broken, this would usually mean you have to replace the whole thing. A basic air cooler such as the NH-U14S is technically more simple, the only moving part that can actually break is the fan, this is replaced in some minutes and much cheaper than replacing the full thing. Although I personally know some people with an AiO and none of them ever broke down, you can read from many others in the net that their AiO failed after some years. Or the pump became much louder.
    • I run a Corsair H100i for a few years now and it keeps my 4770k @4.6Ghz in check. Although, this summer it was quite hot here in NL and I had to turn down the clockspeed because my CPU got too hot. But we're talking room temperatures of around 40C, so I was not surprised at all that the cooler couldn't handle it. I prefer a AIO water cooler, because of the cleaner look and easier acces to components in my PC case. But a big air cooler should cool around the same degree while doing it a bit quieter as well. It all comes down to preference and budget
    • For me it works without problems in the A319 with V1.2.1.3! Thus, it is probably not a general problem.