Allgemeine Informationen (kein Support)

Allgemeine Fragen, usw. (hier bitte keine Supportanfragen)

• Hallo Flusifreunde, ich habe mir den Stick bei Aerosoft gekauft und bin einfach begeistert. Er liegt toll in der Hand, reagiert super auf Steuerbefehle und man kann ihn für links und rechts je nach Bedarf umrüsten. Ich fliege die Aerosoft Airbusse in P3Dv4.5 und hier ist alles bestens. Gruß Helmut
    • My Windows is in german too. No problems.   You need to run RegEdit (Press Win+R then enter regedit) and check the following two paths: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Lockheed Martin You can remove any sub-path that starts with "Prepar3D v4" like in this example: After doing this, installers shouldn't be able to detect Prepar3D v4 anymore.  
    • Hello everyone, hope you are all doing well and that you're healthy and safe during those tough times.. I was installing the a330 today on P3D v5 HF2 but unfortunately it isn't appearing on the aircraft list, nor on the addons section. Any help would be much appreciated! 
    • Tried to run the installer with /beta and it did not create the v5HF2 folders / files.   This is a possibility but I will not be able to remove all reg entries by myself.....   Did you previously had v4 on your PC?   I will redownload the installer but I hardly believe that it will change anything!   PS1: There are other topics in the Airbus section of users having the same issue... PS2: Another DEV had some issues with the installers when the users OS would be in other language then english (my OS is in German but I prefer running flight sim related apps in English)
    • Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.