Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Aerofly FS2 support

All Aerofly FS2 support

17 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
  2. Topics
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 0 replies
  3. Aerofly und FSX

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  4. Flugplatzdaten

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Kurs einstellen

• 2 replies
  6. Anfänger benötigt Hilfe

• 0 replies
  7. Einstellung "Copilot"

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • I agree with others, the post from you implicate that you simply "mistweaked" your P3D in a way that you get lower FPS your system should be capable of.   An AffinityMask makes only sense if you want to run a processor with hyperthreading but restrict P3D on the logical cores only. Your 9700K has no hyperthreading, as such also no need for an AffinityMask. BTW: what number do you use for AffinityMask in your prepar3d.cfg?   Then, if ChasePlane and LittleNavMap do not work properly without AffinityMask, you can be certain that also for those something is wrong and probably your AM setting is just plain wrong. Otherwise, all users using ChasePlane and LittleNavMap would have issues when not using an AffinityMask and guess what, nobody reported such an observation.   Personally, I am not entirely sure how you set up your P3D. You talk about AffinityMask but also about ProcessLasso used for P3D. What is it? If you define an AffinityMask in your prepar3d.cfg but you use another logic with ProcessLasso, I would not be surprised that P3D does not perform as it should. Most use ProcessLasso only for the addons, that they do not use Core0 (and leave this core to P3D). This is widely accepted as the "best" solution, give P3D the Core0 and restrict all addons to other cores. In my case, as an example, I use an AffinityMask of 1365 to restrict P3D to the six "true" (logical) cores of my 8700K with HT enabled and all addons are restricted to Core4, Thread4, Core5 and Thread5 via a .bat file. As such, four of my six-core CPU are reserved for P3D only, the remaining two cores and threads are by far sufficient for all of my addons running along with P3D (REX EF, ActiveSky, ProATC/X).   Besides that, my settings are very close to yours, same resolution with a 1080Ti. Just in the autogen-tab everything one notch to the left. And I never have FPS below 20, only maybe on EHAM with TE Netherlands and bad weather...
    • Thanks very much   Best regards  Daniel
    • Mathijs, I think you misunderstood what I wrote!   We have here an actual pilot stating that the engines are not heard in the real CRJ cockpit. In the actual version of the simulated CRJ, they can be heard and I found it good this way. My entire post was to communicate that although @giltender brings a lot value with hes inputs, I would not recomend @Hans Hartmann to mute those sounds.   So no need to be combatitive here (it's how I understood your reply).
    • Good Morning,   I've not flown the aircraft in a while and have come back from the other airbus product to look at the updated version. I have the latest experimental version installed.   This morning, climbing out of Skiathos I found the climb prediction/TC calculation to be wrong/missing. See the attached screenshot which shows the aircraft still climbing to FL340, yet the MCDU believes we are already at that level? Prior to that the T/C was being shown on the MCDU but never on the ND, all that was shown on the ND was the blue climb predication arrow for the currently selected level...   Now cruising at FL340 everything is ticking over nicely.   Ian.