Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

All Aerofly FS2 support

All Aerofly FS2 support

19 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 0 replies
  2. Topics
    • 3 replies
  3. Utah Scenery

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Flugplatzdaten

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Einstellung "Copilot"

• 0 replies
  6. Anfänger benötigt Hilfe

• 0 replies
  7. Kurs einstellen

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  8. Aerofly und FSX

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 9 replies
    • Yes, I found a thread that  instructed me to deactivate three files in the orbx folder you mentionened:   DEACTIVATE: (by renaming from .bgl to .off) >>> in \ORBX\FTX_EU\FTX_EU_GES_05_SCENERY\scenery ADE_FTX_GES_EDDF.OFF ADE_FTX_GES_EDDF_CVX.OFF FTX_GES_EDDF_objects.OFF"   I did this and the gates went back to normal. GSX had indeed been loading the orbx AFCAD, which strangely broungt with it the wrong gate numbers.   Once that issue was resolved I had elevation issues with toposim that I corrected by dropping the priority of the toposim folders below Oshkosh.   Now I have trees all over EDDF :   I do not know how to raise the priority of EDDF as it is loaded as an addon. This is a small excerpt but the trees are all over where they should not be.   does anyone have any ideas? TIA   Ps. Taxi2Gate Munich and Flightbeam EDDN had similar issues with the tages and taxi routes, but cleared up when turning the GES files off. They did not exhibit the tree issues afterwards  
    • Hi Flightrookie,   finde ich ganz toll, dass du so ausführlich die Änderungen der ZIBO beschrieben hast. normalerweise lädt man sich die neue Version und weiß nicht was sich geändert hat. ( jedenfalls mach ich das meistens so ). Danke, großes Lob   VG   Eberhard
    • Hi Jammin,   I don't think there will be an option to use SODE for Bertlin Tegel Pro. Mathijs pointed some good reasons, while is a nice addition to P3D (FSX too), for example, an update to the simulator could break compatibility and many sceneries will be affected.
    • Exactly where is it in the first screenshot please?  Great shots especially first screenshot
    • Something appears wrong with your aircraft entry as there are no altitude entries.   What aircraft and what performance file is in use ?