Global Air Traffic Control Support

This forum is intended for all discussion regarding GATC (Global Air Traffic Control), the most versatile ATC simulation to date covering close to 14000 airports!

304 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 2 replies
    • 16.9k views
    • 12 replies
    • 17.4k views
    • 16 replies
    • 14.8k views
  2. GATC 1.1.06 released

• 14 replies
    • 16.3k views
    • 1 reply
    • 15k views
  3. Change log

• 0 replies
    • 11.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 13.7k views
  4. (P)Reviews

• 0 replies
    • 13.8k views
  5. FAQ

• 0 replies
    • 16k views
  6. Topics
    • 3 replies
  7. RELEASED RWD v1.0

• 7 replies
    • 2.4k views
    • 1 reply
  8. GATC Simulator

• 2 replies
  9. EDDF Almost No SIDS

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  10. WIP New Database

• 8 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.4k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 1.1k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
  11. is GATC EOL??

• 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 1 reply
  12. Screen size

• 1 reply
    • 1.3k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Ehhhh not quite that, they still have are a week ahead in air time, we just wont see it. Not that bad though, just gonna keep rewatching come fly with me for now.
    • Excellent! Puts everyone on the starting line together, especially for this type of release!
    • I don‘t have the addon or see the configurator, but maybe the „personnel“ means the Airport stuff on the apron and the „peoples“ the humans on, inside or infront of the airport building. When the configurator is a tool you can start anytime, not only a selection on install, simple try it.
    • Yeah same was really hoping to see a few of the bigger streamers show casing the plane over the next week but oh well.
    • Hello everyone.   I've an issue with my Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant. I've the First Officer set (Sidestick and Throttle). In all Aerosoft Airbus (A320 & A320 prof.) models throttles are either not responding of the engine is vaguely responding but throttles themselves don't move in the sim. I use FSUIPC6 and axis calibration for every other plane, what it works fine for those planes. First I tried the same approach but I was expecting this to not work. Then I assigned the throttles as normal axis via FSUIPC. The result was everything below Climb detend was applying full reverse. When I went above the Climb dented just idle, even though the throttle physically was at max thrust. Then I assign the axes directly to P3D. First thing I noticed is that thrust revisers don't work. But when I move the throttle physically to max thrust I see the engines spooling up for a few seconds only. The throttle in the sim stays at idle. Input method in the sim is DirectInput. This is needed for another A320 - not sure if I can call that one by name. Tried switching to RAW input but without any progress. I've selected only the Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant option in the Configurator. Key assignments are set correctly but I don't think it's related. I remember when my set arrived and after the setup then, I had it working. I've tomorrow my first flight with the A330 for over 6 months and hope that at least a temporally solution can be found. I don't care if the thrust revers aren't working or detents don't align as currently I can't control the engines thrust at all.