Help Global atc simulator

Bom Dia pessoal . Ao comprar o Global Atc Simulator terei que fazer alguma coisa ou o jogo já estará completo? Alguém pode me ajudar e me dar dicas?

4 horas atrás, Mathijs Kok disse:

Não, você não precisa de mais nada. Basta ler o manual e começar a guiar aeronaves!

Thanks for your answer, brother. I'm excited to buy this game. Can you tell me if the game is updated or complete with the right procedures and airlines for each airport? If you can help me.

22 hours ago, Tacando30 said:

Thanks for your answer, brother. I'm excited to buy this game. Can you tell me if the game is updated or complete with the right procedures and airlines for each airport? If you can help me.

You can buy (monthly) updated navdata for it if you want the latest procedures. It comes with a database from 2018 if I am correct.

18 horas atrás, Mathijs Kok disse:

Você pode comprar dados de navegação atualizados (mensalmente) se desejar os procedimentos mais recentes. Ele vem com um banco de dados de 2018, se estiver correto.

Thank you brother . Can you tell me where I can buy this navigation data and how to add it to the game? I'm new to these matters, so I need to be prepared to have a good experience.