• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
  9. FMC in Airbus 319/320

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply

• That the issue happens to happen with Aerosoft airports doesn't mean it's Aerosoft's problem to fix. All those airports work perfectly well with standard FSX and each other, which is what they're guaranteed to do. No developer/publisher can be expected to support problematic interactions with other's software however. That a third party product like PSXT works with some other scenery add-ons is meaningless. There are countles examples from way before and after FSX as well as outside the flight sim world where combinations of products work for some and not others.   As your title of this post states "Final" and as you received a definitive answer to your earlier question, along with the reason for closing it, this one also is closed.
    • So in other words, maybe there will be an update, maybe there won't. Nobody knows.   Of course you could try installing the P3D v4 scenery in P3D v5 to see if it works. This is not officially supported, but it does work on some sceneries. But it's all at your own risk, don't blame Aerosoft if it doesn't work.   As a last resort, Inibuilds has created a number of compatibility patches to make P3D v4 sceneries work in P3D v5. Note that in that case Aerosoft cannot provide support for this scenery (they couldn't anyway since it's not officially P3D v5 compatible) and Inibuilds only gives support on the patch. Not on the rest of the scenery.  
    • If you say so that might be right. Nothing changed on the Scenery Manager since 2.0.6.x so that cannot be the cause. I don't understand what you mean by "[...] ORBX xml files are stuck within default scenery files [...]". In general the Layering of ORBX scenery will be done by ORBX Central and should not be changed by you - please follow the instructions of ORBX. No idea what MK scenery has to do with that reported issue. I cannot really understand what happens on your system but I am happy that it is working again. 😉
    • I flew the A330 into EGSS from EGKK to test the hold at ABBOT and it seems to fly it fine, great update .. Cannot wait for it to come to the smaller buses as well ..... it still has a slight issue with the Transitions there so i don't select them and just manually add them.   Thanks for the great work Rich
    • My HDR brightness was set to 1.0, bloom 0.9, saturation 1.0. I reduced all three sliders to match your settings and it made it more dark.