• 11 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.1k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Thank you for your interest in and your purchase of Tahiti & Windward Islands XP.   Are you using Aerosoft One or the Steam? If you installed the product via Aerosoft One, so you should actually receive also the latest SAM library (similar should apply for Steam, but I'm not sure). If not, please start Aerosoft One and check whether SAM or a SAM update is offered you. If not, try starting the "Content Manager" for your OS under Resources/plugins/SAM manually, and letting it check for an update. If there is no "Content Manager" in your SAM folder, you have a very old SAM version, probably SAM v2 installed, and it is best in this case to follow the instructions from Heinz linked above in his posting.     Just FYI: Such a fallback library shouldn't be necessary for any of the M2XP sceneries because we always implement SAM in a way so it's entirely optional, i.e. the sceneries run without SAM installed.
    • Thanks for this thread, Sorry for awakening it from the archives. I'm noticing the same stutters in cruise in the CRJ, but I dont have the ENKB Scenery. I will have to go through the same process I guess. It's the first time I've had to do this ins MSFS. Did you start a flight in the CRJ and add in things into the Community folder during flight? or does it require restarting the Sim between each Utility/Scenery/Livery thats added?   Cheers  
    • Hallo Heinrich,   Danke für die Rückinfo. Habe eben mal geguckt. Mein Arbeitsrechner läuft unter Mint-XFCE auf einer m.2-NVMe SSD-Partition unter EXT4, daneben in einer weiteren Partition Win10 auf NTFS. Über Mint auf die NTFS-Partition geguckt, zeigt mir der Explorer an, dass alle in der NTFS-Partion abgelegten Files mir, sprich meinem Standard-User, gehören. Da Mint, wie natürlich auch Kubuntu nichts anderes als ein Ubuntu-Derivat sind, vermute ich mal, dass die Einbindung des SSD-Laufwerks der Knackpunkt ist.
    • If you don't want to install SAM for any reason you can also use this fallback library to remove the signs:   SAM Fallback Library   If you want to use SAM please make sure you have the option to automatically install libraries in SAM activated (Menu bar > Plugins > SAM > Gear Icon  > upper-left setting > "automatically handled by SAM"). If you don't want to use this feature you can also install SAM Library manually: Install SAM plugin (if not yet done) Go to "X-Plane/Plugins/SAM/lib" folder Copy "SAM_Library" from Plugins folder into Custom Scenery folder        
    • Hallo zusammen, versuche mal einen ersten Post zu starten.   Habe eigentlich nur eine kurze Frage:  Warum wird das Panal nicht beleuchtet, trotz Batt. ON, und eingeschaltet ?? Beim Einschalten erfolgt lediglich ein kurzes Aufleuchten, das war's, vielleicht kann ja jemand Helfen. Schonmal vielen Dank. Gruß  Elbe83   WIN10 FSX

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use