New bird in Andrasfield

Aerobird

Im glad AF74 is off the flight path for 9/27 :lol: Ive just had a new satellite dish fitted so I can get the new premier league season. Which will also be piped to the clubs house. Also for those with taste in proper sports, I will also be excuslively screening the super league :D

I am happy to reimburse lost property if receipts are produced, no problem! Great memories comes at a cost sometimes. I did comply with international regulations when landing, not so sure about regulations in Andrasfield tough. I don't mind at all if this memorable moment of me and the Concorde X in AF comes up at various gatherings in the clubhouse, barbequeparties and so on. I enjoyed it, and you will enjoy it - eventually at least!!

Cheers, good friends!

I am happy to reimburse lost property if receipts are produced, no problem! Great memories comes at a cost sometimes. I did comply with international regulations when landing, not so sure about regulations in Andrasfield tough. I don't mind at all if this memorable moment of me and the Concorde X in AF comes up at various gatherings in the clubhouse, barbequeparties and so on. I enjoyed it, and you will enjoy it - eventually at least!!

Cheers, good friends!

EAFS Rules, jets of 5 tonnes must get prior permission to land at EAFS and only between the hours of 0900 - 1800 if I remember correctly

EAFS Rules, jets of 5 tonnes must get prior permission to land at EAFS and only between the hours of 0900 - 1800 if I remember correctly

And I have Aerobirds application for the Concorde test landing on my desk. I permitted his stunt, and it was probably because I was so high from my real-world flight. wacko.gif

Just remember Aerobird, that the permission was one time only. Any further explorations of Andras Field in un-certified aircraft still needs to be cleared with the board.wink.gif

....you know, I have had nightshift that day and want to sleep till 9 and 18 ? :blink:

Really sorry about that Mirko. Never thought anyone was home then. Ill notify you on eventual later occations, so you can use the AA-Club clubhouse. We have a sound-secure room with a bed, and you are welcome to sleep there.

For this one, I will have the delivery boys send you a case of Heinekin as a band-aid. OK?wink.gif

....you know, I have had nightshift that day and want to sleep till 9 and 18 ? :blink:

I've got something that will knock you out like theres no tomorrow, or 3 days after :lol: I'll pop some over next week ;)

A quick look at my bank balance has convinced me not to repeat the stunt, it's bread and water for a while - the Concorde drinks fuel like a biiiiig bunch of alcoholics on overdrive/speed. The Wifie thinks I should see a shrink, but concluded that unless he was into FSX, he would demand a fee the approximate size of a Nobel science prize to figure out how my brain works, an impossible task, she says.

I hereby promise to get back to my Cessna Citation for flights into AF! I am thankful to Ole for his flexible handling of my application on very short notice. As for now I shall ponder the question wether Spitfire suits me best in a fluid or a solid state?

Sleep welll!

:mellow:

PS; Maybe that shrink would get a Nobelprize in i.e biology/chemstry if he/she could figure how my brain works, I told my wifie! Not a bad deal!

A quick look at my bank balance has convinced me not to repeat the stunt, it's bread and water for a while - the Concorde drinks fuel like a biiiiig bunch of alcoholics on overdrive/speed. The Wifie thinks I should see a shrink, but concluded that unless he was into FSX, he would demand a fee the approximate size of a Nobel science prize to figure out how my brain works, an impossible task, she says.

I hereby promise to get back to my Cessna Citation for flights into AF! I am thankful to Ole for his flexible handling of my application on very short notice. As for now I shall ponder the question wether Spitfire suits me best in a fluid or a solid state?

Sleep welll!

:mellow:

PS; Maybe that shrink would get a Nobelprize in i.e biology/chemstry if he/she could figure how my brain works, I told my wifie! Not a bad deal!

Its always liquid when it comes to Spitifre. The solid is way too expensive. Unless you have a couple of million euros spare each year :lol:

Indeed...I found a sixpack Heineken at my frontdoor this morning, someone may have lost.....:rolleyes:

Time for Brunch :lol:

Someone must have got tired carrying it home and left it on your doorstep :rolleyes: