Not so secret mission

Aerobird

To Ole Andreassen, Head of the EAFS board

Due to the stirr I recently caused by landing my Concorde at EAFS, this landing permit appl. is made public

I am requesting permission to land an AWACS military airplane enroute from Tokyo to Kabul, on the 25th of May, 2011 evening time. The aim is to rotate members of staff before heading off to Afghanistan. Hunt for #2 is on and hot!

Remind people working in the hangars to get their ear defenders out... some of us put in late hours on our pride and joys! :D

Its just a golrified 707, so long as it has the hush kits fitted they arents all that noisy

"Hush kits" and "707s" are not phrases I would tend to put in the same sentence......:blush:

As a side note, its actually illegal to fly 707's or any other aircraft without a stage 3 "hush kit" in the EU now. Too noisy :lol: Only governments are allowed to. Notice how RAF E3's have turbo fan engines dry.gif

Rwy 09 were chosen too minimize noisedisturbance, and I did park as far from the houses as possible!, enjoy the attached pictures, would have preferred to attach more, but MHD (Ministry of Home Defence) are farily strict about i.e interior pics. So, this is it!

post-34713-0-34789600-1306347854_thumb.j

post-34713-0-59896500-1306347902_thumb.j