General Discussion

General chit chat ..... comments, suggestion, etc.

142 topics in this forum

1. Ridge Soaring

• 11 replies
    • 4.2k views
    • 6 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 20 replies
    • 12.2k views
    • 1 reply
    • 3.4k views
  2. It has been a while...

• 2 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 13 replies
    • 7.1k views
    • 13 replies
    • 6.7k views
    • 0 replies
    • 3k views
  3. WinchX!

• 10 replies
    • 4.8k views
  4. Greetings

• 10 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.4k views
    • 0 replies
    • 2.5k views
    • 1 reply
    • 2.3k views
    • 8 replies
    • 3.6k views
    • 2 replies
    • 3.3k views
    • 3 replies
    • 2.9k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.6k views
  5. Simprobe Vs Scenery

• 2 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 8 replies
    • 2.4k views
  6. Dg 808s Polar Curve

• 3 replies
    • 1.8k views
  7. New Kid In The Pit

• 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.3k views
  8. Trimwizard

• 1 reply
    • 1.7k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.5k views
    • 0 replies
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• This has been brought up quite a few times. I think the gist of it is that it's currently not possible to implement this in aircraft coded using web assembly (like the CRJ), but it's something Aerosoft would like to do and believes Asobo will eventually enable.
    • Hi, seltsamerweise updatet man die 757 von 2.5.3 auf 2.5.3 - also nicht wundern. genauso ist es mit der 767. Die wird von 1.4.3 auf 1.4.3 geupdatet - also ebenfalls nicht wundern.   Guten Flug P.S. Vielen Dank für den Hinweis. P.P.S Die evtl. Fehlermeldung einfach wegklicken.
    • Hi guys, awesome aircraft to fly. Is it possible to integrate the tablet with Navigraph so we can display charts in the tablet? It would be a great feature!   Regards, Teo
    • Hallo Aerosoft, habe die vorübergehend angebotene Dll wieder deinstalliert und über den Updater auf das offizielle Update 1.4.3.2 aktualisiert. Bisher funktioniert alles ohne Probleme. Thema kann somit geschlossen werden. Viele Grüße Helmut
    • What was your aircraft weight?  Just because the plane is rated for that flight level doesn't mean it should be flown there.  I did two flights yesterday at FL390 with zero issues, however....   1. Check your icing in the sim is set to visual only.  I am not sure if it has been fixed with the latest update, but the in sim icing has been notoriously aggressive. 2. TOGA for take off. 3. At the acceleration height, pitch down for speed and select CLB on the thottles. 4. Pitch to maintain 250 kts (or use the AP) until 10,000 ft then... 5. Increase speed to 290 kts until the transition (where 290 kts is equal to .74 mach) 6. Continue climb at .74 mach to cruise. 7. I allow the speed to increase at cruise to about Mach 0.80 (I cruise a bit fast but well under the barber pole" 8. Throttles to Manual and monitor to hold speed.   You cannot set a speed at cruise and walk away.  Crap will happen that requires you to increase or decrease the throttles at cruise (wind shifts for example).  If you are not watching it your plane can bleed speed while trying to maintain an altitude.  This will cause the plane to trim nose high and bleed even more speed.  The CRJ does not have the power to firewall the throttles and correct.  If you get behind the curve your only option will be to trade altitude for speed.  If this happens, stay at whatever altitude you are able to correct the speed at and continue the flight. In the picture above you are close to a power on stall.  Stalls are not solved by more power, but by lowering the nose.   However I cannot stress enough that this aircraft is only half automated.  The installed auto throttle is a PHONT AMT model.  Put Hand On Throttle and Move Throttle.....