General Discussion

General talk on Aerosoft and Products. Please do NOT use this forum for any support questions, use the dedicated support sections for that.

If you posted and cannot find your message anymore, we probably have moved it for you. Just check the forum layout and look for the most likely section and you will find your post.

6704 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
  1. Icebergs

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Aerosoft updater

• 1 reply
    • 22 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. A330 Preview

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. Disaster

• 3 replies
  5. A350 ???

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
  6. Airbus

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  7. The FlightSimStore

• 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hallo Joggesch !!! Bin vom Nachbar Beitrag. Soweit ist alles gut, nun meine Frage: Bekommst Du jetzt auch am ND Flugzeuge angezeigt ???. Gestern hatte ich einen Zusammenstoß mit einem Bluebell Flieger, der aber im ND nicht angezeigt wurde. Wenn ich im X-Life DeLuxe Radar einschalte, sehe ich fliegende Bluebell Flieger, aber nicht im ND. Wie sieht das bei Dir aus ???. Benutze Toliss A319 und FF A350, die im 11.41 alles wunderbar anzeigen. Heute wieder mit 11.41 unterwegs und alles in Ordnung. LG Raimund LOWW
    • Hi, Thank you for your reply. I use ASP4, but I don't think the wind was excessive; during climb I was seeing a tail wind of 30kts or so. There were no instances of turbulence that I can recall, and the onset of this issue is as sudden as you can see, and quite without warning of indication, and often occurs in straight flight. The FPS that you see in the upper left hand side are typical for a climb out, and in fact these were curtailed by VSYNC ( in case this helped). In addition, I apologise for the tone of my email, and please know that I've wanted to edit it but of course there is no facility to do so. Simply, my words were borne of frustration because since the time I purchased the "Professional" Aerosoft Airbus, I simply haven't been able to fly it. The only Airbus that I have is the "other" still not quite ready Prologue version by a certain developer purchased in mid-2012. Thanks again, Fabio  
    • Buenos días, me ocurre una cosa curiosa con mis Airbuses 318, 319, 320 y 321 recién comprados. Después de hacer un vuelo, cuando quiero repetirlo o planificar otro en cuando  me sitúo en el aeropuerto de salida me aparece en el de MCDU:  ENG - UNKNOW. A partir de ahí ya no puedo volar y tengo que salir de FSX y volver a entrar. En otras ocasiones tampoco se me conecta la fuente de energía externa, ni si colocan los conos, etc... Otro problema que tengo es que  en vuelo de crucero el avión acelera a tope, y sube y baja sin control. Espero pueda ayudarme. Gracias.
    • Changed browser, changed PC, using iPad, using a phone, nothing would get it to show my OnAir product. And the money was already charged to my credit card.  Under Orders' tab also empty.  It's like I never bought the thing. Help
    • Nein, das ist nicht sinnvoll, du siehst entweder das HD/UHD Mesh oder die Phototapete aber nicht beide gleichzeitig, weil die Orthophotos in einem eigenen Mesh integriert sind und XP an einem Ort immer nur ein Mesh darstellt - also entweder siehst du das Ortho-Mesh mit den Luftbildern oder das HD-Mesh ohne Luftbilder.
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts