Jump to content

What is it?

Captain Fred97

Recommended Posts

I hope this is the correct forum to ask this question: on both the Aerosoft Airbus' 319,320,321 just below the instruments and above the rudder pedals, both captain's and first officer's positions what is the device that goes up and down? I can't find an explanation or photo anywhere. I tried taking a screenshot but it didn't work. I thought they supported the tray table but it doesn't.  Anyone have a clue as to what they are?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...