Aerosoft CRJ

All the support and discussion about the Aerosoft/Digital Aviation CRJ for MFS

Forums

1. Latest Version and Updates

Want to know if you have the latest version? What is new in the last updated?

Open discussion about the Aerosoft CRJ, no support please!

Support for the detailed systems of the CRJ, from Avionics to Power Units

5. Manual Flight, Autoflight and Flight Management

All questions and discussions about the autopilot, flight guidance and CDU, belong here

6. Controllers, thrust levers, hardware panels

All discussion on Controllers and thrust levers

Question about how the aircraft looks? How it sounds or did we make a mistake in the manuals. let us know here.

Did you make a repaint, want a repaint... here is the spot

Learn about the CRJ from a experienced CRJ pilot who will explain you all the systems, one video at a time. 
    Please note you can only read and comment, not start new topics in this section

If you want to see how reviewers and you tubers use the aircraft, come here, get a drink and sit back

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hi,   just to weigh in on this: while nominally with your system you might fulfill the minimum requirements to at least start P3Dv5, I feel especially the 4GB VRAM won't do you any good at all. Transitioning from v4 to v5 P3D got WAY more VRAM expensive which caused me to abandon my good old 4GB graphics adapter for a 8GB one as I had crashes related to it. Of course, like Mathijs mentioned, many things depend on settings like chosen resolution and such but I would go for at least 16GB of RAM and 8GB of VRAM.   Just my two cents, though.
    • Hallo,   die neue Version 2 des Airports Berlin Brandenburg ist im Shop verfügbar. Kunden, die die alte Version V1 gekauft haben, erhalten einen Upgrade Preis (siehe ProduktSeite). Der Airport benötigt das SAM Base Plugin, welches über die SAM2 Suite installiert werden kann. Siehe auch Infos im Forum.   Produkseite              
    • Hello,   the new version V2 of Berlin Brandenburg is available with our shop. There is an upgrade price available for Customers of the old version v1.   Productpage                
    • Hello,   the following updates (fullversions) are available for the FlightFactor B767 (XP11). Customers can download the fullversion via their Aerosoft Shop Account.   Boeing 767-300 ER Professional  AS13747 Additional version(Beta): 1.4.1  Additional file name: X-PLANE-ORG_BOEING767-300ER_BETA.zip   Boeing 767 Professional Global Package  AS14844 Additional version(Beta): 1.4.1  Additional file name: X-PLANE-ORG_BOEING767-FULL_BETA.zip   Boeing 767 Professional Extended AS14529 Additional version (Beta): 1.4.1 Additional file name: X-PLANE-ORG_BOEING767-EXTENDED_BETA.zip   Boeing 767 Professional Modern Avionics + Boeing 767 Professional Avionics Upgrade AS14843 + AS14842 Additional version(Beta): 1.4.1 Additional file name: X-PLANE-ORG_BOEING767-300ER-FPDS_BETA.zip   Changelog: 1.4.1 - some visual fixes for 767-SF fuselage - fixed soft crash on selection Original avionics after FPDS - fixed a hole in the 767-SF floor - fixed bus and gate config in non-cargo models - fixed location of ground equipment
    • Hallo,   für die folgenden XP11 Produkte steht jeweils eine neue BETA (Vollversion) als Download in unserem Shop und den Bestandskunden-Konten bereit:   Boeing 767-300 ER Professional  AS13747 Additional version(Beta): 1.4.1  Additional file name: X-PLANE-ORG_BOEING767-300ER_BETA.zip   Boeing 767 Professional Global Package  AS14844 Additional version(Beta): 1.4.1  Additional file name: X-PLANE-ORG_BOEING767-FULL_BETA.zip   Boeing 767 Professional Extended AS14529 Additional version (Beta): 1.4.1 Additional file name: X-PLANE-ORG_BOEING767-EXTENDED_BETA.zip   Boeing 767 Professional Modern Avionics + Boeing 767 Professional Avionics Upgrade AS14843 + AS14842 Additional version(Beta): 1.4.1 Additional file name: X-PLANE-ORG_BOEING767-300ER-FPDS_BETA.zip   Changelog: 1.4.1 - some visual fixes for 767-SF fuselage - fixed soft crash on selection Original avionics after FPDS - fixed a hole in the 767-SF floor - fixed bus and gate config in non-cargo models - fixed location of ground equipment