We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Support

All support for the Connected Flight Deck system. Please be precise in your questions. All languages welcome!

63 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Topics
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
  3. Cockpit sync

• 1 reply
  4. Desync in CFD

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies

• OK, thanks, but Ive been told at several occasions that I fly " to low" at low altitude from ATC, for instance while vectoring. 4000 feet on FMC says give 3600-3700 feet according to ATC. But they can also be wrong? Åke
    • Hi all,   I noticed on all my flights that there is a difference of about 500 kgs between the ZFW indicated by the EFB and the one indicated by the FMS. The one in the FMS corresponds with my PFPX calculations.     Is this a bug or am I missing something?   Stefan
    • Creepy! LOL , almost everything in this airplane it's, let say "non standard".   "Strange rectangles" is no more than handles to swipe up or down side windows, you can see how works here around 1:20 to 1:40.      
    • That's interesting. Nowhere in the english language product description is HDR listed as a requirement, and I do not find any reference to the HDR setting in any of the PDF documentation files. Apart from the standard effect, I do not notice anything special with regard to the airbus cockpit lighting when HDR is enabled, so I don't see why it would be listed as a requirement (especially when it's such a personal choice).   Could anyone from development comment on this? If there is a tangible benfit to enabling HDR with the Aerosoft Airbus then I will definitely consider enabling it at all times.   Cheers,   Louis   Edit: My post is probably off-topic, so I'll refrain from commenting further on this thread.