Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Diverse

Everything that does not fit anywhere else!

1500 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 213 replies
    • 56 replies
    • 203 replies
    • 56 replies
  2. FAQ

• 0 replies
  3. Topics
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 15 replies
  4. Install issues

• 3 replies
    • I think the Steel Kosice made in sufficient detail. Nothing more will be added to it. Later in the evening I will show how it looks in the flight simulator  
    • Hallo Stephan, ich denke, dass wir - so oder so -  im Laufe des heutigen Tages Kontakt haben können. Ich weiß noch nicht so genau, wie mein Tag heute läuft, deshalb kann ich keine Uhrzeit absehen. Aber es wird schon klappen. Skype hätte den Vorteil, dass wir unsere Bildschirme teilen können, d. h.: Du könntest auf meinem Bildschirm sehen, wo welche Knöpfe/Schalter etc. zu bedienen sind.  Ich melde mich. Gruß Horst-H. Krause
    • Thanks for the help.  I did check everything and all was well.  Sorry it took so long to reply.  I did a flight today and some how it worked the way it was supposed to.  I'll try emailing Jack about FSUIPC settings.
    • Purchased Airbus A320/A321 new version from Aerosoft. After Climb the Altitude is reached and a few seconds later it the nose starts going up and down. Is it normal? It can be watched in: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CXvjLmpMf1ODW9592HRRdHVLvuOZKt9u/view?usp=sharing After the time 23:00 min from Clip the nose starts up/down.
    • Since the previous version to the current full build, I never managed to get the hotkeys to work.   I have it enabled on the MCDU options, but whenever I press '1', nothing happens. I always have to manually press the next checklist.   Just wondering if this is happening to others as well?   The only add-on I use are REX SF+EF, ChasePlane, FS RealTime.