Blue cockpit

nachoc25

Hi!

I'd like to ask you if you know why all the screen looks like this when I load the aircraft (A320 CFM) or change the views and return to cockpit.

My system is an i5-4590 3.3Ghz, 16gb RAM and Nvidia GTX1650, WIn10, FSX installed in a SSD disk

Thanks!

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs
23 minutes ago, nachoc25 said:

That's why I think it is something about the 320

Extremly unlikely. This product is now for so many years on the market and an issue like this has never been reported. I assume that with your installation is something horrible wrong. Especially the text "..Simulator X" in the screenshot ist very strange. ;)

• Aerosoft
On 2/24/2023 at 5:35 PM, nachoc25 said:

Only happen with Aerosoft's aircrafts. The drivers are up to date.

That's why I think it is something about the 320

I am sorry, but that would mean your system is correct and the systems of tens of thousands of other users who do not see the same would be incorrect but somehow show what we intended to show.

Simply put, something on your system renders this wrong. That is not in the sim or the DLC, so it has to be in the render pipeline.

Note that the DX10 preview was never documented, use of it is simply not advised. It was a test from Microsoft. A preview of what they wanted to do.

4 minutes ago, SimWare said:

Can you please unchecked it and restart the simulator?

I´m doing that right now. Also, I'm going to remove the [JOBSCHEDULER] from the fsx.cfg, as I have read that some people have graphic issues. What do you think?

Update while I'm writing. With DX10 preview, it looks to be fine, and I'm not getting a black box in the main fsx screen when select another aircratt yet (as it happened before with the DX10 box unchecked)

When I got the blue screen, I had the dx10 preview checked.

But I had tried with the dx10 unchecked previously and I got black screens in the main screen (aircraft selection) and some views, so I checked it again.

Now it's unchecked and it works. I'll make a flight tomorrow and I'll keep you updated.

Thanks for your support

• Thanks 1