(SOLVED) FSX:STEAM | BRUTALITY LAG | A318, A319, A320 and A321

Daniel Fiorina

I want to thank you in advance for taking the time, kindness and patience to respond and provide a solution to this problem, I appreciate the valuable time that people can dedicate, ¡thank you very much!

Hi, I'm new to the forum, the Airbus previously worked fine for me... but yesterday I accidentally deinstalled FSX, today I reinstalled it and put back all my ADDONS and today the Airbus worked like I downloaded a Trojan.... super slow 1 fps....

Game: FSX: Steam Edition

Addons:

ORBX Global Base

ORBX OpenLC Europe

REX Soft Clouds

Piper PA Arrow IV

GSX Ground Services

DX10SceneryFixer

Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319 & A320/A321

My Hardware:

S.O: Windows 11 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 4800H 8 Cores & 16 Threads 2.9 Ghz up To 4.2 Ghz

GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060 as Primary, with RX Vega 7

RAM: 16 GB DDR4 3200Mhz with Dual Channel ON

And I get this report:

--------------------------------------------------------

C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\AB_ND_GDI.log

Protocol of AB_ND_GDI.dll

company: aerosoft

file version: 1.3.0.55

--------------------------------------------------------

start time of application : Mon Jul 04 16:10:13 2022

16:10:13 : ERROR :Opening file failed! Filename: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\NavDataPro\NavData\airports.txt'
16:10:13 : ERROR :Opening file failed! Filename: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\NavDataPro\NavData\navaids.txt'
16:10:13 : ERROR :Opening file failed! Filename: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX\NavDataPro\NavData\waypoints.txt'
16:10:13 : INFO :Opening SimConnect...
16:10:13 : INFO :SimConnect opened successfull...
16:10:17 : ERROR :At least one ND graphic file seems to fail at generation!
16:10:38 : ERROR :Exception (2) caught in processTerrOnND.
16:10:40 : ERROR :Exception (2) caught in processTerrOnND.
16:10:42 : ERROR :Exception (2) caught in doProcessWxRadar.
16:10:44 : ERROR :Exception (2) caught in processTerrOnND.
16:10:46 : ERROR :Exception (2) caught in doProcessWxRadar.
16:10:48 : ERROR :Exception (2) caught in processTerrOnND.
16:10:50 : ERROR :Exception (2) caught in doProcessWxRadar.
16:10:52 : ERROR :Exception (2) caught in processTerrOnND.
16:10:54 : ERROR :Exception (2) caught in doProcessWxRadar.
16:10:56 : ERROR :Exception (2) caught in processTerrOnND.
16:10:58 : ERROR :Exception (2) caught in doProcessWxRadar.
16:11:00 : ERROR :Exception (2) caught in processTerrOnND.
16:11:02 : ERROR :Exception (2) caught in doProcessWxRadar.
16:11:07 : INFO :SimConnect closed successfull
16:11:07 : INFO :Normal termination: Application is closing now!

Also when I try to open "Aerosoft.AirbusX.A320_21.Configurator" I get the following message:

"File SharedConfig.cfg not fun in C:\Users\Daniel\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\".

I appreciate all the help you can give me to solve this problem, I also want to thank you for taking your time and patience in this new topic I have opened. Thank you and I extend my best regards.

----------------------------------------------------------------

¡SOLVED!/APPLIES AT LEAST TO STEAM EDITION, WICH IS MY VERSION

MY SOLUTION FOR THIS ERROR REPORT/LOG, LAG LEVEL 1 FPS AND "File SharedConfig.CFG not found in C:\Users\(Your User Name)\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\" and the Airbus A318, A319, A320 and A321 configurator its down here:

¡ATTENTION!: This was used on the Airbus A318/A319 & A320/A321 Bundle version 1.3.0.55 for STEAM, so the installation was 1 installation for these 4 in a single folder. If you purchased them individually, you must locate the folders individually in Steam/DLC and follow the same procedure, if the problem described in the topic occurs or some of them.

1- Go to your main folder of FSX: Steam Edition, in my case it is located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX"

2- Go to "DLC" and open the "500201" folder

3- Click in "Documents" and then "Aerosoft" and at lastly in "Airbus" and copy all the files, except the "FuelPlanner" and "FlightPlans" folder

4- Paste the previously copied files into "C:\Users\(Your User Name)\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus" and it's all

With this, the following is resolved:

• REPORT/LOG ERROR
  • LAG LEVEL MASSIVE TROJAN 1 FPS ATOMIC LAGGY LAG
  • "Aerosoft.AirbusX.A320_21.Configurator" and "Aerosoft.AirbusX.A318_19.Configurator" NOW WORK
  • "File SharedConfig.CFG not found in C:\Users\(Your User Name)\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\"

¡ENJOY!

¡SOLVED!/APPLIES AT LEAST TO STEAM EDITION, WICH IS MY VERSION

MY SOLUTION FOR THIS ERROR REPORT/LOG, LAG LEVEL 1 FPS AND "File SharedConfig.CFG not found in C:\Users\(Your User Name)\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\" and the Airbus A318, A319, A320 and A321 configurator its down here:

¡ATTENTION!: This was used on the Airbus A318/A319 & A320/A321 Bundle version 1.3.0.55 for STEAM, so the installation was 1 installation for these 4 in a single folder. If you purchased them individually, you must locate the folders individually in Steam/DLC and follow the same procedure, if the problem described in the topic occurs or some of them.

1- Go to your main folder of FSX: Steam Edition, in my case it is located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\FSX"

2- Go to "DLC" and open the "500201" folder

3- Click in "Documents" and then "Aerosoft" and at lastly in "Airbus" and copy all the files, except the "FuelPlanner" and "FlightPlans" folder

4- Paste the previously copied files into "C:\Users\(Your User Name)\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus" and it's all

With this, the following is resolved:

• REPORT/LOG ERROR
  • LAG LEVEL MASSIVE TROJAN 1 FPS ATOMIC LAGGY LAG
  • "Aerosoft.AirbusX.A320_21.Configurator" and "Aerosoft.AirbusX.A318_19.Configurator" NOW WORK
  • "File SharedConfig.CFG not found in C:\Users\(Your User Name)\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\"

¡ENJOY!

• Daniel Fiorina changed the title to (SOLVED) FSX:STEAM | BRUTALITY LAG | A318, A319, A320 and A321