Professional Flight Planner X (not for sale anymore)

All your comments and support for PFPX

4321 topics in this forum

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 1.3k views
    • 2 replies
  1. PFPX and PMDG 777

• 6 replies
    • 2.8k views
    • 25 replies
    • 3.5k views
    • 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 13 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 13 replies
    • 2.3k views
    • 5 replies
    • 2.5k views
  2. Zlib1.dll

• 1 reply
  3. Invalid Routing

• 6 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
  4. No Eastbound NAT's

• 4 replies
    • 6 replies
  5. Map of route missing

• 4 replies
    • 1.7k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.4k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2k views
    • 5 replies
    • 5.1k views
  6. Schedules

• 5 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 13 replies
    • 2.6k views
    • 6 replies
    • 2.1k views
  7. PFPX LOGIN BUTTON

• 3 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 4 replies
    • 2.2k views
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Please i have question. I dont know how to invert Joy axes in settings. Im searching on internet manuals but i can´t find anything. My rudder pedal works inverted. Thank you for your answer and help.
    • Hi   As Brussels is my home airport, i regularly conduct flights from and to it in the simulator. As a large international airport, the environment is constantly changing. I hereby would like to address some changes I noticed. When using google earth and then using the historic images function, the last aerial image is from 07/2023, most of the changes are visible there.   - Apron 4: stands are now oriented north-south (not visible on google maps). https://ops.skeyes.be/html/belgocontrol_static/eaip/eAIP_Main/graphics/eAIP/EBBR_APDC01_v75.pdf - Parking P3 has been enlargened (visible on google maps). - Safran has a new building at the cargo site, between DHL and TCR (marker on maps, building not visible). - The runway surface of 25R is black and starts from the runway threshold line (visible on maps). - The runway centerline lights of 19, 25R and 25L are offset to the right of the centerline lines itself. - The old swissport building at the kiss & fly zone has been demolished. (Not visible on maps). Check the linked map above, it shows a big cross next to stand 510. - The parking P30 is now not accessible as it is a large construction zone for a raised parking building. (Not visible on maps). - The logo of the CAE flight school has changed - The A-pier jet bridges (gates with number 1xx) have new banners from Mastercard. These state "mastercard" and "priceless", are completely black and only feature the logo in front of the text. - The tower has red marking lights during nighttime and 3 white flashing strobes during daytime (always has been, the red lights in the sim are always on). - Most of the B-pier jet bridges have changed to a more modern glass type. - The ground surface markings in front of the departure hall have changed to make the B logo more clear. - The animal care & inspection center next to DNATA at the cargo area is missing. - The area north of ceva logistics is a giant construction site. Multiple buildings have been demolished. This is partly visible on earth. - The avro firefighting trainer at the west firefighting center is missing, the 737-300 from korongo is missing at the eastern firefighting center. - There has been a 757 from EC air for years next to 25L, but they are demolishing it now so no need to add it. - The hill next to the control tower at the airport side has all its vegetation removed due to the risk of animals. It is only grass now. - The tail of ex BAF C-130 CH-08 has been placed under the approach path of 25R, close to the cemetery. https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws/nl/2024/01/16/staart-c-130-eindelijk-onder-landingsbaan-in-steenokkerzeel/ - A very important landmark, the castle Ter Ham is missing in the town Steenokkerzeel. It is clearly visible in real life when approaching 25R. - Would be nice if you could add center 127 bis next to caricole and 25L. If I find more changes I'll add them. Thanks!
    • I have now started getting this messages on boot-up . .  

Please login to display this image.

• Ja, das war wohl genauso, denn     und so ist es. Aber,     und     Das ist super und es ist eine sehr schöne Lösung meines Problems:  

Please login to display this image.

Vielen Dank  an alle für die tolle Unterstützung und die Hinweise zu dem geschilderten Problem, das nun keines mehr ist. 👍  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use