Forum Maintenance Period (08/05/24) ×

PFPX activation keys missing

Hi I just purchased PFXP and got a confirmation email from flightsimsoft with an activation key attached. My problem is that there is something missing with this activation key. In this email there is only attached 2 x 5 digits, ie XXXXX-XXXXX. To activate I need 3 x 5 digits, ie XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. Because of this, I am not able to use PFXP. Several emails to flightsimsoft is also sendt, but I havent heard anything from them Any help from support is appreciated! Regards Reid S Klovning Purchase ID: 4808743

Hi,

please send us an E-Mail to support@aerosoft.com if you bought in our shop, or the support of the shop where you have bought your product, if you bought it elsewhere.

Hi I just purchased PFXP and got a confirmation email from flightsimsoft with an activation key attached. My problem is that there is something missing with this activation key. In this email there is only attached 2 x 5 digits, ie XXXXX-XXXXX. To activate I need 3 x 5 digits, ie XXXXX-XXXXX-XXXXX. Because of this, I am not able to use PFXP. Several emails to flightsimsoft is also sendt, but I havent heard anything from them Any help from support is appreciated! Regards Reid S Klovning Purchase ID: 4808743

You could try the Lost Product Activation Key recovery

As far as I know it works only for people who bought in the Flight Sim Soft store though and not for keys bought elsewhere.

Hi, thanks for the replies. As I have already said in my original post, I bought PFPX from FlightsimSoft website and I have already sent them several emails to no avail. I have also used Lost product activation key several times, the same issue reoccure with just 2x 5 digits. I am stuck as it is now. regards Reid S

Archived