Exporting FP from PFPX to Airbus X Extended

Hi all

First of all, Thank PFPX team for supporting with better qulities for all users. However, Since i've ungraded PFPX 1.18, it is not available to export a flight plan to Airbus X Extended A320/321 which is lastest version 1.21. For better understading my question, i uploaded a pic that is shown what my problem is about. And i updated PFPX with 1.18.2 that so far no any problems found except for the problem I have have.

post-113578-0-90011800-1421513999_thumb.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, you have simply choosen the wrong path. The corrects path is <documents>\Aerosoft\Airbus\Flighplans

The path has changed with the new Airbus, as all future Airbus projects will share the same path.

I've already tried the way before, but it didnt work because the path you give me is different with the path in the location section of the Route Export page in the picture. I think i have to chagbe location for Airbus 1.21version. Does anyone know how to change the locatinon for airbus 1.21version?

Archived