Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Specific-3d-Design

Support for the Specific-3d-Design aircraft, Discuss Gliders, Robin DR400, Dimona

293 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. ASK21 Paintkit

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 3 replies
  3. Discus K

• 15 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. Discus version 1.6

• 12 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 13 replies
  5. herzlich willkommen

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
  6. Images

• 3 replies
  7. Topics
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  8. Discus and others

• 4 replies
    • 3 replies
  9. Paintkit for ASK21

• 0 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 1 reply
    • Hello Julian,   It's great to see you following in the footsteps of many a flight simmer my friend!   I agree with Mathijs, CFD will be a great tool for this and many other flight sim learning opportunities!   I am in the process of establishing an Aerosoft CFD Captains Group, and these guys will come from different time zones and there should be one or more of them online to fly with fairly regularly.  They will be able to teach a lot about flight planning, flight planning tools, flight monitoring tools, how to find, use and understand charts, operating our Airbus, and flying on VATSIM, and so much more.  This will be more of a community than one time thing, with special CFD Group Flights, closed meetings with key people in flight sim, etc.     We already have six volunteers for the Captains program, who are all very experienced Airbus drivers and VATSIM pilots.  I'll begin working with in the very near future, and we will hopefully launch this (make available for Aerosoft Airbus customers) sometime in September of this year.   In the meantime, I recommend you get a good Charts package, go through them, and use Google for anything you don't understand.  Flight sim at this level comes close to matching the real world, so any flight sim or aviation related websites and videos (of which there are a TON) not only apply, but will be very helpful to you.   I hope this proves helpful to you my friend!  
    • Yes, i'm flying the Twotter (just tried again).. everything seems ok. and then you get the crash! message in the green bar on top.  Indeed, the same thing as if you crash your plant into the ground or aganist a building. The screen frrzes and Crash! apperars in the box. And the image is the cradt still up in the air, nothing around...  I use Visual Flight Scotflight vol 1,, fly out of EGPH (edinburgh), and after about 10 minutes it happens every time  
    • I am presuming he has 'crash detect' enabled and something is triggering it. Seems to me this is more likely a problem with a particular scenery than with the aircraft. Personally I have never bothered with crash detect, I don't think it really adds much even when it works. 
    • You mean the issue is solved?
    • I am running out of ideas.  The cause is simply,  P3D can't get write access.  Something on your system is blocking that.