• 0 replies
  12. St. Crepin 51km Task

• 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  13. nzrace2 with FSX

• 0 replies
  14. miltiplayer session is on

• 1 reply

• I am out of ideas. My insight is gleaned from previous posts regarding this problem in the CRJ and Aerosoft Airbus. The most common fix appears to have been to insure that the setting in the config file is COCKPIT_HIGH_LOD=1.   At least one Airbus customer solved it by deleting the Prepar3D.cfg file entirely, which will build a fresh copy the next time the sim is launched. If you try that, be sure to make a note of all your current sim preferred graphics settings, as you will have to restore them afterwards. When you delete the config file, on the next launch of the sim, it will load the default F35 fighter at Randolph AFB, with all the default graphics settings that were present when you first installed P3D.   The config file can definitely get corrupted - especially if the sim CTDs unexpectedly.
    • Dear Aerosoft    Why not use your resources on other large Asian hubs? BKK, KUL, PEK, DEL, BOM, CGK are pretty much lifeless with no contestants for the bidding! 
    • I've used it in V5HF1 and it works fine. I haven't been to LSZH since HF2, so I'll check there tonight and report back.   Bob, thanks for the reminder about the hotfix list, which I had forgotten about. I used a more roundabout and difficult way to find it when I installed the scenery in V5. Your list is a great asset.
    • HI again: Newbie here.   1. I am having a problem trying to use the "Saved Flight" option. Is one supposed to be able to access my list of saved flights? Why aren't my flights showing up in the dropdown (see screenshot below)? When I select Simstarter NG nothing really happens that I can see. Am using P3D v5 HF2. Or is there someplace else to load the flight?     2. Problems with "Show Gates of Airline" when I select an activated airport (as an example KPHX which is active in the XML manager), nothing is found -- see below screenshot. It seems that something should be found.     3. I am using the run manager and have tried using both the 'kill' and 'close' options to close the loaded applications once P3D closes. Nothing works. here is a screenshot of m Run Manager:     4. Finally, is it supposed to take 45 seconds to a minute to refresh/load screens? It feels very sluggish. As a contrast, Photoshop loads very quickly which is very resource intensive. I have turned off many of the auto-refresh functions and it still takes a long time.   That should do it for now.   Many thanks,   Peter