• 1.5k views
  7. problem A330 download

• 1 reply
    • 1.2k views
    • 7 replies
    • 1.5k views

• Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hi Dave, Thanks for the note and clarifying the services Aerosoft provide. You can see that i and perhaps others could interpret the email from Honeycomb in other ways. Dave's Jary's email to me was in response to my question about stock to Amazon UK and to reach out for help. You can understand in this case why Aerosoft have been asked the question by people like me who ordered 5/6 months ago.  Amazon UK have spent weeks/months  promising dates then updates from their so called 'Fulfilment Team' which never comes. I was not aware Aerosoft provided product support and information only for people like me who have ordered elsewhere in Europe.      I understand that Aerosoft use a UK based logistics company to supply Amazon and other UK retailers, my question was whether Aerosoft had any contact with this logistics company after units have been shipped to them. If not then no problem, but if so, it would be good to understand if they have issues supplying Amazon as according to many Amazon agents have told me,  have not been supplied a single unit to date. If this information is not available then no problem. It was just a question.    I guess some of us who ordered from Amazon just massively regret not ordering with Aerosoft or anyone other than Amazon UK from the start.  I've called and spoken to people at Aerosoft and they've been nothing short of friendly, informative and profession given this scenario and the challenges we're all facing right now. I've never questioned their ability and look forward to ordering with them in the future.    
    • Thats the problem, there is another scenery active in a high prio, which also will result in wrong base levels of the airport. Please make screenshots of the scenery library list.
    • Great job - we are patiently waiting for  the final version of your scenery.
    • The buildings at Liepaja airport are becoming more and more like themselves     Inside the terminal, a scene with animated people will be implemented.          
    • I have recently installed the Alpha and Bravo controls (flying with Prepar3d v5).  I have activated the default profile and also tried by importing profiles found on the aerosoft website for the A2A bonanza and PMDG NGX. In all situations, while the buttons appear in the profile editor, the are no "binding" (or events) assigned to any buttons.  If importing a profile, should there not be some events appearing, allowing me to leave them "as is" or changing some as needed. Am I missing a step ? Do I need to "program" all events manually ? Any help would be appreciated thank you Jean-Marc