Discounts A330

Just now, Jaksims said:

Massively appreciate the work you guys are doing behind the scenes.. Sounds like a manic release! I sadly had my cc payment verify only to return me to a "Web page unavailable" message, followed by a refresh which took me back to the first payment screen. Upon checking my online banking, the transaction had processed, but I have no order number or anything, so I'm sure its a bit trickier for your support team to resolve it.. But I appreciate that you have a lot of people with the same issue, so I patiently await the resolution :)

Yeah that's what I had.

I've logged a ticket with support and my AS account email and am leaving them to it :)

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Jaksims said:

Massively appreciate the work you guys are doing behind the scenes.. Sounds like a manic release! I sadly had my cc payment verify only to return me to a "Web page unavailable" message, followed by a refresh which took me back to the first payment screen. Upon checking my online banking, the transaction had processed, but I have no order number or anything, so I'm sure its a bit trickier for your support team to resolve it.. But I appreciate that you have a lot of people with the same issue, so I patiently await the resolution :)

same thing for me

• Deputy Sheriffs
2 minutes ago, ALESSIOTOLU said:

The payment is frozen. I just called my bank. I don't have an order id for this reason. I'm waiting to get my money back and buy the A330 back

It's probably also a good idea to get in touch with our support to make sure the state of the payment and they can resolve it for you if the payment has gone through but you did not receive the product.

• Administrator
vor 3 Minuten, Jaksims sagte:

I am sure we can sort it our very soon. Just send us every information you have to support@aerosoft.com.

1 minute ago, Secondator said:

It's probably also a good idea to get in touch with our support to make sure the state of the payment and they can resolve it for you if the payment has gone through but you did not receive the product.

i do this. but not have a solution yet from 14.00 italian hour

11 minutes ago, KurtisG said:

What details can we give you should we have no order ID (but have been charged for example)

you have my same problem. wait for money back and try again. i think in 1 or 2 days be solved

vor 25 Minuten, Mathijs Kok sagte:

I am not sure why you posted what you did. There is no way you can see if these people have been assisted after they posted on the forum.

I was referring to your statement that the system prevents the stacking of discounts. Of course I can't know whether you had any correspondence with the respective users already, therefore I referred only to what those users posted publicly in this topic. And you will probably understand why I and other users were puzzled that other users were able to stack discounts while we weren't. Hence my post.

15 minutes ago, Marius Ellenbürger said:

I am sure we can sort it our very soon. Just send us every information you have to support@aerosoft.com.

Thank you, I have sent through some more information which hopefully is of use :)

Vor 1 Stunde, DaveCT2003 sagte:

Please re-download the installer.  We think that the early downloads didn't go well due to the amount of traffic.  This has worked for most everyone, and the one's it didn't work for solved it by  manually installing C++ Redist 2019.

Existing topic for this is: 

As the main Topic was closed I have to write here again I did everything they said (the confirmed method) and it still doesn’t work I payed for nothing.

I pay 49,48 euros

Now the a330 is around 45 euros

I understand why my payment is blocked and not have a id order

I bought the bird when someone change the price

If somebody have this problem can wait and in 1 or 2 days the money go back

• Deputy Sheriffs
11 minutes ago, NiklasCGN said:

As the main Topic was closed I have to write here again I did everything they said (the confirmed method) and it still doesn’t work I payed for nothing.

Please do not post into a totally unrelated topic. If the problem isn't solved for you yet, please open your own topic. Only this will ensure that the right people will see you post and will be able to help you. 

• Aerosoft
36 minutes ago, ALESSIOTOLU said:

i do this. but not have a solution yet from 14.00 italian hour

you have my same problem. wait for money back and try again. i think in 1 or 2 days be solved

Absolutely. And as said, if not, drop me a mail at mathijs.kok@aerosoft.com. Enough people here know I am good for my word. It will be solved.

18 minutes ago, NiklasCGN said:

But this topic is not about installer issue but about the fact the shop went a bit bonkers.  If you post in the correct section we gladly support you. You did not pay for nothing as we know a few thousand customers did NOT have the issue you see.

I'm a little confused here when there are so many different prices. My price with the discount was over 50 € and I bought a download product.

And this is not a 10 € discount which is promised on the front page.

And I have previous versions of Airbus Pro a318-321 bundle

Regards:Vesku-K from Finland

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Vesku-K. Seems correct to me. You have been given 31% discount from the full price including VAT since you already own the the A318-321 bundle. The 10% discount does not bundle on top of the 31% discount if you are using that as the owner of the A318/A319 Professional or A320/321 Professional or the bundle.

Anil, are we talking here the A320/321 for 32-bit platforms of A320/A320 Professional for P3D V4?

2 minutes ago, Secondator said:

Hello Vesku-K. Seems correct to me. You have been given 31% discount from the full price including VAT since you already own the the A318-321 bundle. The 10% discount does not bundle on top of the 31% discount if you are using that as the owner of the A318/A319 Professional or A320/321 Professional or the bundle.

Anil, are we talking here the A320/321 for 32-bit platforms of A320/A320 Professional for P3D V4?

Okey. Thanks for you hepl or information and have nice flights.

Regards: Vesku-K from Finland

Dear Mathijs Kok

You should rethink the upgrade service discount.

You should also consider the former A320 / A321, A319 / A318 owners, and add them to the upgrade-service discount.

9 hours ago, HAKANDA said:

Dear Mathijs Kok

You should rethink the upgrade service discount.

You should also consider the former A320 / A321, A319 / A318 owners, and add them to the upgrade-service discount.

I strongly agree! My money will not be going to them until they add the non professional airbus owners to the discount

This is where the cat bites its tail. Next one says, because A330 flies into Frankfurt, and I purchased MAP Frankfurt, I should be entitled too.

Think Aerosoft clearly mentioned who is eligible for discounts and who is not. Take it or leave it.

Developing such an add-on takes years and I cannot believe people are arguing about few euros. You are already getting a 10% discount, or if you purchased the Airbus Professional series, even more.

Your own call, if you want to miss out the A330.

Adding to this story, I also owned the FSX and P3D version (32bit), so what. I purchased it yesterday with the 10% discount and I am happy about it. Why? Because now I have a flyable A330 in my hangar again.

Each to his / her own.

• Aerosoft
2 hours ago, FSpeelot said:

I strongly agree! My money will not be going to them until they add the non professional airbus owners to the discount

Well we have updates for all the professional models because it shares code with it, this is something we do standard. As there is almost nothing left from the 32 bit version there is no update option from that one. It is also rare for any software update to go back two generations.

If you find that reasoning unacceptable we'll have to survive without your purchase. if the is one thing I learned in 20 years of making add-ons it is that you will never be able to make all the people happy. 

13 hours ago, waltervizzi said:

What about discount for early CfD club membership?

I asked many times but no answer... maybe they have changed their mind about it...

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes of course!

On the A330 product page in the Aerosoft shop you will find under "Upgrade Service" all relevant information. 

If you buy or have bought the A330 from another shop, the product page there should give or have given you similar information. 

Archived