Holgers Liveries

Holger Sobl is a highly prolific repainter for the Airbus X (and a great friend of Aerosoft). In this forum he can inform you of what he is doing, what's available and what's planned.

315 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 88 replies
    • 39.4k views
    • 193 replies
    • 60.2k views
    • 32 replies
    • 8.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 5.1k views
  2. Thank you very much!

• 13 replies
    • 6.8k views
  3. Topics
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  4. Sial airline

• 0 replies
  5. Aer Lingus A319

• 0 replies
  6. Repaint Idea

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  7. Thumbnails

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. livery request

• 0 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 6k views
  9. jetBlue A321-2xxnx

• 0 replies
  10. D-ANNA request?

• 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
    • 5 replies
  11. Livery Help

• 1 reply
    • 1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
  12. eastern a321 neo

• 0 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 0 replies
    • 1.3k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• "All that is not there, doesn't break". For the rest ... I think that with only 35 euros I have 13 variants of an amazing plane with which I can have fun around the world, over time the required corrections will come and, why not, probably also some function that is now missing. In my case it's love at first sight: seen... tried... liked... and purchased. Thank you Aerosoft.
    • hier 2 Kacheln +49+010.7z +49+011.7z
    • Progressed Advanced Appetite is an enhancement that utilizes a mix of 1200mg of regular fixings to lessen longings for food just as caloric admission. Progressed Appetite smothers crazy inclinations for unfortunate eating and results in permitting people to get more fit decently fast and tone their bodies inside a couple of weeks.According to the authority site, this item "reshapes your body naturally" and you won't have to put forth any genuine attempt during the entire interaction. Most clients won't have to exercise to successfully get in shape on the off chance that they utilize the suggested Advanced Appetite portion of two cases reliably. Their digestion will work for them.People with sullen stoutness are regularly confronting medical conditions like diabetes or heart sicknesses. Progressed Appetite can go far in working on your general wellbeing and assisting you with looking and feel good, and furthermore live soundly longer.Advanced Appetite arrangement is 100 percent normal and completely made in America. Each jug of this item has 60 cases, and it for the most part goes on for an entire month. Click here https://www.mynewsdesk.com/iexponet/pressreleases/advanced-appetite-reviews-canada-and-usa-2022-apple-cider-vinegar-and-african-mango-fat-burner-3158156
    • Plan HONG KONG to SHANGHAI: VHHH Hong Kong INTL - RCYU Hualien Airport - ZSPD Shanghai/Pudong Airport China - Taiwan - China   Phileas Fogg is going by steamer Carnatic to Shanghai   
    • Hello,   here I have posted a little instruction for the installation and may be problems: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/121741-x-plane-11-installation-tips/   And here you find a instruction how to install the default scenery manually: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/121741-x-plane-11-installation-tips/&do=findComment&comment=841479 Second half of the post.   I hope this will help.