Jump to content
Holgi

What can I do if Holgi's Livery is not working?

Recommended Posts

i dont understand this.. :( PLEASE HELP ME ! I have the a318/319 package and want to have outher paints but if i drop the new donwloaded delivery in the airbus x extended livery manager it doesnt work....please help me :(!

Please use this livery manager if you have the latest airbus version!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but why....i have the a318/319 not the a320/321 !

Ah Ok, than use the other one which was supplied with the product!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah i did but it doesnt work!!!!!!!:hanged_s:

what version do you have?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please right click the Livery_Manager_A320_A321.exe file, select Properties, switch to the Details page and copy the File version here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, but this is the English forum area. So we either switch over to the German area or stick with English here, it's your decision.

I just figured that you have trouble using the Livery Manager for the A318/A319, so the file in question is of course Livery_Manager_A318_A319.exe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so I've got the A320/A321 version, for the Delta N33NW livery I went with the clean texture, added it into the A320 CFM folder, changed the cfg file to show the delta texture to [FLTSIM.0] The livery is showing up in the Livery Manager you've provided but when I load up the aircraft in the main menu its just shown that the cockpit and fuselage is nearly completely dark. I've tried multiple times to fix this but I'm still having trouble. There was someone that was having the same problem but I'm not sure that his issue was resovled. Here is a copy of the cfg file that I've got setup. 

 

And I have replaced the 6 files that were included with the AirbusX Extended Update.

 

 

aircraft.cfg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26.10.2015 at 20:35, CedrickWinckelmann sagte:

ich glaube ich bin bissel zu blöd das zu machen..Was genau muss ich wie machen?? :)

 

melde Dich mal per mail bei mir ...

Holgi@simtexture.de

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/23/2015 at 4:38 PM, Tom A320 said:

Please right click the Livery_Manager_A320_A321.exe file, select Properties, switch to the Details page and copy the File version here.

 

My MEA OMRA and other liveries for MEA by Holgi worked perfectly fine with v1.30 of the A320 & A321.

 

When I updated to V1.31, I am unable to install these liveries after trying everything suggested in this thread. I even downloaded the Livery Manager Holgi was asking people to download and use and still no luck.

 

The version of the Livery Manager that comes with V1.31 and the one Holgi asks to be downloaded in this thread is 1.5.0. I am definitely running it as admin.

 

Please advise how we can get back these liveries with v1.31.

 

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok so if its the older liveries that don't work do you have links for the newer liveries because I have no luck with installing, Ive tried the manual and read thru the forum and used the other livery manager... nothing... I just want a select few airlines. Jetblue, American, Virgin America, Spirit, British Airways, Air China

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 6:11 AM, Holgi said:

Please show me a screenshot!

 

Screenshot (2).png

Screenshot (1).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am sure Holgi wanted to see how the liveries look like in your sim, or of some error messages you might get from the livery manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's the thing, it wasn't loading in the sim at all... I'm doing it manually and see some sort of progress but still not there. Currently I now have visual of the aircraft but the flight deck buttons do not respond to the mouse clicks, and the exterior lights do not work... that seems to be the only thing left to get me on my way

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which version do you have?

AIRBUS X

AIRBUS X EXTENDED

AIRBUS Series (last and current version)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Holgi said:

Which version do you have?

AIRBUS X

AIRBUS X EXTENDED

AIRBUS Series (last and current version)

 

On 1/31/2016 at 10:03 PM, xsever said:

 

My MEA OMRA and other liveries for MEA by Holgi worked perfectly fine with v1.30 of the A320 & A321.

 

When I updated to V1.31, I am unable to install these liveries after trying everything suggested in this thread. I even downloaded the Livery Manager Holgi was asking people to download and use and still no luck.

 

The version of the Livery Manager that comes with V1.31 and the one Holgi asks to be downloaded in this thread is 1.5.0. I am definitely running it as admin.

 

Please advise how we can get back these liveries with v1.31.

 

Thank you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What happens when you install manually?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Holgi,

 

i have the same problem The livery is showing up in the Livery Manager  but when I load up the aircraft in the main menu its just shown that the cockpit and fuselage is nearly completely dark and some cases there is no aircraft in the FSX although i choose show all variant . i had all good and working fine but when my window updated to WIN 10 i started having those issues with FSX and i have the AIRBUS Series (last and current version).

example the Saudi A320 from your collection was working fine and now i just cant have it back in the FSX folder.

 

can you please advice.

 

thank you.

 

Waleed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi again,

 

Problem solved :goodluck_s:

 

went through your steps carefully and corrected the problem.

 

Keep the good Livery coming.

 

Waleed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

I try everything to install the Turkish A320 livery. First I had a dark cockpit than I have error of aircraft over stressed. And now livery manager is not working with the zip files. I am desperately need your help.


Thank you in advance. 

 

Caglar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, caglardemirsoy said:

Hi,

 

I try everything to install the Turkish A320 livery. First I had a dark cockpit than I have error of aircraft over stressed. And now livery manager is not working with the zip files. I am desperately need your help.


Thank you in advance. 

 

Caglar

 

Actually I just solved the problem. It is probably TC-JPU and TC JPK is broken or at least they didnt work with me. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...