7. Zeitzonenproblem

• 3 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.6k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Alan, I am just trying to help you and find out what is going on. I just feel that there is now a big confusion between different versions (both aircraft and P3D) and I am trying to figure out a picture what is working on which version and what isn't). That's all. You mentioned that the latest version that you have is from 29th October. This is indeed the latest stable update. We have released a new version after that on 23rd November as an experimental update, which possibly addresses some of the issues that we are talking here with the automatic standby frequency tuning from Pro-ATC. Since that update now some people have been reporting that they don't get a reply from ATC after the update. I currently believe this is a separate issue that we are also trying to investigate. So since there are so many variables at play with possibly two different issues, it's crucial that the information is as accurate as possible so that it's possible for us to understand what exactly is being discussed and that way get on top of this issue and fix it for you.
    • Freut mich für dich!   Die Biber soll ein extrem ausgewogenes Flugverhalten haben. Die simulierte Biber hat das ebenfalls, richtig ausgetrimmt lässt sie sich mit den Fingerspitzen fliegen! Ein wenig den Ladedruck veringert geht sie in einen stabilen Sinkflug über (kein Oszillieren).   Das Landen benötigt etwas Übung, aber langsam wird es, bis auf den Ringelpiez...   /Othello  
    • Dear Sir Can confirm I updated to the latest versions using the updater. I am using p3d v5.1 with HF1. All my other aircraft work fine with pro-atc x. The problem starts at the begining of the flight when you first have to call the tower for clearance. You switch from the standby frequency (which is set wrong) to make it active, no comms, change frequency manually in standby and switch to that active position, still no comms. I am unable to make it any clearer for you so this is my last post on this subject. All the best to you all and my regards.
    • Danke für die Hilfe, aber leider erhalte ich bei der Eingabe updater kein Run Updater (App) Also der Airport Köln ist installiert.
    • I do not have any suggestion. But please check your P3D Cpntrolls setting for flaps. It should be like in the screenshot attached......