Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Airbus X A320/321: FAQ

Häufige Fragen und Antworten

33 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
  2. Probleme mit dem Corte Editor

• 0 replies
  3. Autobrakes Probleme

• 0 replies
  4. Features

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. F9, F10, F11, F12 Tasten Belegung

• 0 replies
  6. Airbus X Extended mit GSX

• 0 replies
  7. 2D Cockpit Sichten

• 0 replies
  8. Geschwindigkeit zu hoch

• 0 replies
  9. NavDataPro / Navigraph

• 0 replies
  10. Geschwindigkeitsmanagement

• 0 replies
  11. Hardware Einstellungen

• 0 replies
  12. Autoflight / Top of Descent Verhalten

• 0 replies
  13. Textur-/Darstellungsprobleme

• 0 replies
  14. Forum Banner

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  15. Sound

• 0 replies
  16. Manueller Flug

• 0 replies
  17. FSX Crash to Desktop (CDT)

• 0 replies
  18. Was wird der Airbus X Extended kosten?

• 0 replies
  19. Wenn man den Airbus X besitzt.

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  20. Der Autopilot funktioniert nicht

• 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  21. Was ist nicht simuliert?

• 0 replies
    • But if you talked about online browser does it means it's like the FFa320 where you can browse anywhere?? I didn't get that info sorry. I Expect the ability to read PDFs and maybe HTMLs like with the PMDG EFB of the 748. I hope we can access let's say the sky vector site for US charts for example.  BTW does it take any additional FPS/performance off what the sim actually uses??     Cheers AS, previews are MAD! If you ever make an A340-300, i'll be your first buyer NO MATTER WHAT. (Oh and BTW will we get the option for different announcements soundpacks that could be linked to livery X via the livery manager or having a menu in the config app??)  In the smaller bus i've had enough of the same girl, but if i have to run an installer every time before flying it might be a pain in the back if you fly with many different liveries in a week.
    • Wer die TBM900 besser verstehen möchte, der wird z.B. hier fündig: http://www.tbm.aero/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/PIM__900_AN__E0R2.pdf
    • But why would 2 be an option? if you do not have any connection it will just show a 404 error. 3 is technically not allowed as charts etc have to be checked with the license on every use.     We have no plans for that. BTW with the new FS on the way it is safe to say a 32 bit version has gone out of the window.  
    • That would be me as PadLabs is a full daugher of Aerosoft... I promise to check up on that this week.
    • Hallo Herrmann,   ja, Du hast sicher Recht. Ich besitze die TBM 900 nicht. Deshalb habe ich auch nur etwas pauschal die Sache mit den Einstellungen beschrieben. Hätte ich besser noch mit dazu schreiben sollen..... Ich habe es mit der PC12 getestet. Dort klappt das, wenn man "Hold Thrust Reverse at max" benutzt gut (dann geht der Throttle automatisch nach 1 bis 2 sec in die korrekte Position für Thrust Reverse). Ob das real ist, bin ich mir allerdings auch nicht sicher....     Und Du hast ganz sicher auch Recht, wenn Du sagst "Erst studieren, dann fliegen...." sinngemäß. Jedenfalls bei solchen besonderen Flugzeugen wie die TBM 900.   Gruß heinz