Diverse Systems

Engines (FADEC), Flight Controls, Fuel, Electrical, Hydraulics, Communication, Equipment, APU, Doors, Landing Gear, Web server

Subforums

1. Throttle issues (without FSUIPC)

If you experience throttle issues and are NOT using FSUIPC for throttle channels, check the fix we have in the forum. When that does not help make a post.

Post here if you have throttle issues and use FSUIPC to control you throttle channel

415 topics in this forum

• 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1.6k views
  1. Auto rudder

• 16 replies
    • 2.7k views
    • 2 replies
    • 1.2k views
  2. Auto Throttle

• 2 replies
  3. autobrake

• 11 replies
    • 2k views
    • 30 replies
    • 3k views
    • 6 replies
    • 4.5k views
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1.2k views
  4. Autopilot Throttle

• 1 reply
    • 4.6k views
  5. Autothrotle problem

• 2 replies
    • 1k views
    • 8 replies
    • 1.8k views
    • 0 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2.1k views
    • 3 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 2 replies
  6. Batteries

• 8 replies
    • 1.1k views
    • 6 replies
    • 1.9k views
    • 0 replies
  7. Blank mcdu

• 1 reply
  8. Block Fuel

• 4 replies
    • 1.5k views
  9. Brake Temperature

• 2 replies
  10. BRK Fan sound

• 4 replies
    • 1k views
  11. BUG AIRBUS-X EXTENDED???

• 5 replies
    • 1.7k views
  • Popular Topics

• Latest Posts

• Hi All,   Im having the following issue with lighting in P3D. Here at LEBL. No lighting on the ground. I do have Dynamic lighting active in the scenery settings.   Thanks    

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• The biggest and the greatest ini configs update: Southwest Airlines.   96 INI files - that's a record so far. The full SWA 737NG fleet coverage with maximum accurate fleet options by year 2024. Full revision from scratch. The most accurate Southwest fleet rendition in the flightsim with individual options.   Special thanks to "SoyuzUS" Youtube channel for the detailed demonstrations of SWA cockpit features.   Enjoy!      
    • As a newbie to XP12, I have been having trouble with controllability of the default ASK21 glider.  It's extremely difficult to control behind the tow plane, or at the top of a winch tow (often dives straight into the ground).  It flies fine when released from the tow.  I've tried reloading the program (10-DVDs version), and have no plugins, etc.  Does anyone have any ideas for me?  I love the program, and particularly the soaring when able!
    • Hi Dave   Thanks for info   I have changed the the dll lots of times for various reasons and I am always prompled to trust it, the same for ASC.dll and yes I get the "doink"   I was going to unistall/install Plan-G panning and mapping Software but it is a freestanding App just run from EXE The last positive messages I had written down regarding IFR were... "Note: sometimes pretty slow other times speedy – Load Plan-G last? Sometimes will not transfer as above... stop/start Plan-G and Disable/Enable IRF"   Does he refuel.xml definitley works just sitting on the ground? the reason I ask is this is the main method I use to see if anything works... I reminds me of the old RAF poster "Fred the wheel Tapper"   I was going to give up, but now I am looking into rebuilding a basic PC from scratch. Is tacpack required, the reason I ask is I get licencing issues when I load it on another PC.     Thanks again for your help Cheers Chris      
    • I am an Xplane 12 novice and need help from an advanced user. I have tried several times to follow the direction below but have not successfully copied the lua script to XP12\Resources\plugins\FlyWithLua\Scripts\rxp-xp12-enhancer.lua Microsoft does not allow me to copy and paste in step 2. Please! I am crashing and burning but not learning! I   Reference: Installation 1) Download and install the latest FlyWithLua 2) Copy the lua script to the FlyWithLua scripts folder: XP12\Resources\plugins\FlyWithLua\Scripts\rxp-xp12-enhancer.lua I

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy & Terms of Use