Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Scenery General

English Forum for Aerosoft X-Plane 10/11 Scenery products.

342 topics in this forum

• 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
  1. SCEL

• 15 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  2. Airport Genoa traffic issue

• 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
  3. Error: Soria LEGY

• 7 replies
  4. epwa

• 0 replies
  5. Oslo tower view

• 4 replies
    • 1 reply
  6. EGLL Problem

• 0 replies
  7. LSZH issue

• 3 replies
    • Hello, I believe this issue may have been posted on the forums, but I never saw any updates to it   GSX seems to have an issue when I get to the refueling process.   When it positions the fuel truck and finishes making the connections to the aircraft, it prompts to use the refueling system of the aircraft to refuel. Normally it will then automatically start refuel from the MCDU and begin that process, but now it does not. I have made sure that GSX and the Airbus were updated to the latest version, I will post sim details below   P3Dv4: 4.5.12.30293 Aerosoft A320/321 Professional: Installed version: 1.2.5.0 GSX is running the latest stable version and was updated as of 8/23/2019
    • Thanks guys...   Shift L  ... works a treat,  I'm a happy bunny.   
    • Looking at your screen shot, are you running some type of light addon on the flight deck?
    • Not knowing which aircraft you're talking about, it's difficult to say.   Please let us know which aircraft you're running, and also please post screen shots of your P3D Graphics, World and Lighting settings?   Looking forward to hearing back from you.      
    • I recently installed PANC Pro Version: 1.1.2.0 and noticed there are land textures where there should be water (See Attached Image). Land extends well into the Cook Inlet off of Runways 7L and 7R. I have ORBX Base, Vector, Alaska Southeast, and LcNorth America installed. (Alaska Southeast is ticked in the PANC Pro Setup). I ran ORBX AES and that did not fix the problem. When I deactivate or uninstall PANC Pro, the textures are correct. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.