Aerosoft Madrid very poor framerate

Hello,

Recently I bought the Aerosoft LEMD for X-Plane. The scenery itself looks very nice indeed, but the performance is horrible. I use Spain UHD, and no matter whether I have it on or off I still suffer with the fps. Tried disabling/removing the custom mesh but didn't achieve any improvement unfortunately. 

Kind regards,

Daniel 

• Administrator

Hello Daniel,

LEMD Madrid is not compatible with OrbX Spain UHD as I know.

But also without Spain UHD I have here min 38 FPS up to 50 FPS with LEMD. What are your FPS?

My Hardware: Middle Class PC with Windows 10, i7, and GTX 1080. Monitor 2550x1440px.

Can you tell us your hardware specs please. And may be send us your Log file (Log.txt) from the installed X-Plane 11 folder as an attachement (not as plain text here).

Thank you.

Hi,

My FPS are getting bad when turning final on the approach. 20-25 FPS on final appraoch and about the same on the ground. My Hardware: Win10, i7-9700KF, RTX2070, and 1920x1080 monitor. 

• Administrator

hello,

which runway do you use for the fps test? Aircraft?

And with Windows, do you have set the vulkan driver (X-Plane 11 menu - Settings - General).

or macOS (metal Driver).

And what is about your Log file....?

May be it is an idea to reset the X-Plane 11 preferences:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/153967-reset-the-x-plane-11-preferences/

Greets Heinz

Archived