New Aerosoft EHAM airport with realistic working jetways?

Hello, 

I know that it is known that your EHAM airport has no SAM functionality. Which is a pity because I think it is the best I can find now. 

There I a very extensive one here https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/55042-eham-schiphol-amsterdam/. But of course this is a bit much, I do not like the crane so much, and even worse, you lose the Schiphol standard gates as they are. And they are replaced by standard SAM gates that have no Rabobank or ING billboards on them. Also you lose the gate number signages, which are all present in your Aerosoft EHAM airport. 

I think you airport has a nice detail level, size and also I like the realistic gates with Rabobank on them very much.

Can't you make a new one that works with SAM and then also have the same gates as in the old one? Or with the ING billboard signs on them like in real life? Perhaps for X plane 12?

I am sure them many people would buy it. I would buy it.

It is a shame that we have a beautiful EHAM, but no moving, realistic gates. 

So for now I am going to plug a 1 glass gate in your scenery now than, were I can take off from, so that I have at least one working gate.

Hopefully you make a new one soon, because the old one, even if its old, is in my opinion still the best considering the looks and size.