Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

World of Subways

Sign in to follow this  

116 topics in this forum

1. Activation check failed

• 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Kein Sound

• 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
  3. London Underground

• 3 replies
    • 0 replies
  4. World of Subways 3

• 3 replies
  5. WoS3: Schrift zu breit

• 3 replies
  6. WoS 3 Fahrtrichtung

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
  7. Kann WOS 3 nicht speichern

• 2 replies
  8. WOS 2 Speichert nicht

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  9. Update auf 1.3

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
  10. WoS 3 - kein Ton

• 1 reply
Sign in to follow this  
    • I am sure that I am not the first person to have this issue and I know that probably the solution is well known and easy and I would appreciate all the help that I could get   I reinstalled the Madeira airport in my new computer Windows 10 FSX Steam Edition and I have a really bad mess of stuff I am including pictures. It does look that something is not properly installed. Please advice the fix 
    • Ten years ago the last volume of VFR Germany was released by Aerosoft, so this series was complete: West, North, South, East. So let's say Happy Birthday and thank you Aerosoft for this progressive scenery. Nevertheless it would be fine to have a new version soon. Starting in EDDT - Berlin-Tegel Spandau "Zitadelle" Spandau Station Staaken Seegefeld - Herlitz Heading West Marshalling yard Wustermark Dallgow Village and Outlet Center Wustermark Heading South to Potsdam Potsdam Sanssouci Potsdam Sanssouci Potsdam Station Heading back to Berlin Grunewald Avus and ICC Charlottenburg Castle "Zoologischer Garten" and "Tiergarten" Bellevue, Kanzleramt, Reichstag, Potsdamer Platz   I would like to add some more pictures time by time.   Everybody feel welcome to join to congratulate! Torsten  
    • Hallo! Kann mir jemand sagen ob es den Mega Airport Helsinki in der P3dv4 Version gibt?
    • In principle, I agree the Airbus Flight Deck is too dark, and when I raised the issue internally with some of our real world A320 captains/FOs I was told this is largely the case in the actual aircraft.   That said, there is something that might help you.  Over many years we've run across flight simmers that for whatever reason, have monitors which are not correctly calibrated - in fact mine 4 monitors needed calibration as well back in the day!   Start by using a terrific little freeware program called Calibrize.  Set NVIDIA Control Panel Desktop Color Settings to NVIDIA and then set the following sliders:   Brightness to +50% Contrast to +5-% Gamma to +1.00   Digital Brightness to +50%  (you can go up to 60% for a 4K TV if you have to, but no higher) Hue to 0 degrees.   Then run Calibrize, and set the different values using your Monitor or 4K TV built in functions.   Set HDR Off in P3D and test.  If good, leave HDR off in P3D.   Should you need further adjustments for your display for all programs, adjust the values in NVIDIA Control Panel (but you shouldn't need to, so if you do this then do so very little).   Should you need further adjustments in P3D, turn HDR back on and adjust as needed.   That should do it.   Let us know how you make out!     Best wishes!    
    • Thanks, Otto. I got the 318/319/320/321 bundle.   Dan