• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
  9. WoS 3 - kein Ton

• 1 reply
    • 5 replies
  10. Update auf 1.3

• 1 reply
Sign in to follow this  

• See manual chapter 2.1.3... ...just to say - there is a manual 🙂   Thanks for using SIMstarter!!!
    • I'm having problems trying to start a saved PMDG flight. The Sim appears to load, but does not get beyond 'black screens' (I'm running a home cockpit in full screen). I've tried  with and without "show scenario startup screen" without success.   Simstarter works with default aircraft, but I was really hoping to be able to use it to load my PMDG driven home cockpit and supporting software.   Is there a solution, or is it just a generic problem with the PMDG aircraft?
    • Hallo,   ok, die Bug Reports sind bei Beta Versionen (wie Othello schon schrieb) wichtig, damit Laminar die Fehler untersuchen kann... Mehr Infos über die 11.50 beta Version und die aktuellen fehlerbereinigungen sowie noch zu bearbeitende Fehler kann man hier nachlesen. https://developer.x-plane.com/blog/ Und hier die Release Notes und "known bugs" (bekannte Fehler) usw .... https://www.x-plane.com/kb/x-plane-11-50-release-notes/   Betas können eben Fehler beinhalten, auch sporadische ... Auch die jeweils gerade zu ladende Landschaft kann eine Ursache sein... Und wie gesagt ganz wichtig: Es laufen viele Addons und zusätzlich installierte Plugins noch nicht mit Vulkan. Da muss man auf Updates der jeweiligen Entwickler warten...   Gruß heinz
    • Hi This might be a bit picky and I may have misunderstood the definitions of BOW/DOW. From research on the internet it would appear that Basic Operating Weight and Dry Operating Weight mean the same thing.  That is is to say they mean: The weight of the aircraft including the crew, all fluids necessary for operating such as engine oil, engine coolant, water, unusable fuel and all operating items and equipment required for flight but excluding usable fuel and the payload.  If this is indeed the case  then why under the Quick Reference Guide - Weight and Balance (2-1-33), do you show the DOW as 44,731lb and then add to this the crew - surely they all already included in the DOW - assuming of course I have the definition correct?   Thank you Trevor