Please put your post in the correct forum.
Today we had to move over 150 posts manually.  We do feel the forum structure is logical and the section names are clear. As redirecting posts pollute the forum a lot we will not add them anymore. So if you are unable to find your post, look for it in the most logical forum section.

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Which account do you mean, your forum account or shop account? And please contact Aerosoft directly at support@aerosoft.com, such things cant be handled in the forum.
  3. I hope so too. Some communication would be nice though
  4. Nein, das wirst Du nicht Den Hinweis bekommen alle Forum Benutzer zu sehen. Sobald Du ihn schliesst, wirst Du ihn auch niemals wieder zu Gesicht bekommen.
  5. It is the same for me... (But i am not so upset that you will loose me as customer. I am certain of that Aerosoft will rectify this and is just a misstake or sytem fault)
  6. Please delete my account. I don't agree to further processing and use of my data.
  7. Danke, es hat jetzt funktioniert. Ich hatte zuerst im WED etwas missverstanden. Jürgen
  8. Version 1.0.0

0 downloads

Hello, first of all, i wanna say that its one of my first liveries for this aircraft, and i hope that you have some great flights, and fly high!! Sorry by my mistakes, it will be fixed. Any mistake? Report and leave a comment bellow, i will fix Attention: This is an fictional aircraft, the real PR-AIX is an A330-200. Azul PR-AIX. ** AND REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT AN A330-200, IT ISNT GAVES THE SAME PROPORCIONAL IDEA. ** ** AND REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT AN A330-200, IT ISNT GAVES THE SAME PROPORCIONAL IDEA. **
  9. Version 1.0.0

1 download

Hello, first of all, i wanna say that its one of my first liveries for this aircraft, and i hope that you have some great flights, and fly high!! Sorry by my mistakes, it will be fixed. Any mistake? Report and leave a comment bellow, i will fix Attention: This is an fictional aircraft, the real PR-AIT is an A330-200. Azul PR-AIT, special livery for "Tudo Azul". ** AND REMEMBER, THIS IS NOT AN A330-200, IT ISNT GAVES THE SAME PROPORCIONAL IDEA. **
  10. Version 1.0.0

3 downloads

Fiji Airways repaint on the very popular newly released Aerosoft A330 Professional. This repaint is on DQ-FJW of Fiji Airways, a Airbus A330-353 equip with Trent 772B-60 engines in real life. The aircraft's fleet name is 'Island of Rotuma' representing one of the many island in the Fijian Island. If you would like more repaints, visit www.kiwiflightsim.com
  11. Update: Aerosoft gave me 5 euros back but have removed the order history and instant download from my profile!! Can someone explain to me what is going on, because now I can't even access my serial to reinstall the game.... Guys, please, don't lose a customer over this. Because you either owe me the rest of my money or the ability for me to download the aircraft that I paid for
  12. Delete my profile.

13. I bump this topic up: Any solution for this problem? I find this 330 very hard to taxi around, it's much much harder then the real thing. During take-off roll I have to use full rudder input to keep it on the runway with 2kts crosswind whereas in the real thing it's sensitive on rudder inputs during TO roll.
  14. Hallo Forum! Immer wenn ich das Forum starte, bekomme ich diesen dezenten Hinweis, den ich auch löschen kann. Ich frage mich immer wenn ich das lese, werde ich hier persönlich ermahnt?? Wenn ja, ich bin mir keiner Schuld bewusst! Gruß Hermann
  15. Thanks , Rolf. The state is active (green). When i select it again, works. The problema i s that the satate is not saved. I ´ll do it this afternoon. Regards. Miquel.
  16. Request Rwandair A330-343, 9XR-WP https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9461616 Thanks, Samoilov
  17. Danke Heinz für die schnelle Antwort. Das Update auf 11.41 kam automatisch, obwohl ich den Haken für Betas deaktiviert habe. @quaxpilot : ich kann alle Schalter und Knöpfe wie gewohnt mit der Mouse bedienen. Der X-updater client funktioniert nur, wenn das Objekt aus dem x-Plane store gekauft wurde. ich habe den Flieger direkt von FlightFactor, und da läuft der Client nicht?? Aber gut, wenn diese leicht weg zu klickende Fehlermeldung lediglich der untersagten Support-Unterstützung dient, ist alles gut Vielen dank und schöne Grüße Micha
  18. I deleted my personal from my sim and I have downloaded and installed it again from here and it works correctly. Just follow the first steps of the readme, copy the text into the aircraft.cfg and the folder with the textures. All this in the installation path of your A330 as explained. The last steps do not work because aerosoft has not yet launched a livery manager. Limit yourself until then to do it manually. Cheers
  19. Thank you... stunning repaint! Can you do a Thai Airways International please? Garuda Screen Capture.docx
  20. ı'm sorrry.I'll be more careful when sending post.Answer for thanks.
  21. Reinstalling HF2 worked thank you.
  22. Many thanks! All is OK when one knows what is going on. Good luck with the migration.
  23. Etihad A330 with new livery 
    & THAI A330 

24. I have installed the A330 as per Volume 1 but the aircrafts are not shown in the vehicles menu. How do I instruct P3Dv4 to find the Aerosoft A330 Professional folder? Regards Roland
  25. Greetings, This morning I updated from the original to v1.0.0.2. Since the update, the A330 Configurator will not launch (launching it to run as Admin) so I can't enable Navigraph, etc... Any suggestions? Regards, Scott
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?