All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Excellent scenery, only one thing that deserves a little attention: runway 16L is pretty much offset towards East. Tried with default XPlane LIRF (Gateway) and it's correct according to real world coordinates. Thanks.
  3. Hola, Jrotaetxe. Por favor: qué debo hacer para poder poner un ticket? Lo siento pero no tengo ni idea. Gracias y un saludo.
  4. Today
  5. OK, I can not replicate this. So correct procedure woul look like this: 1. Open fuelplanner, choose e.g. the A318, set pax and cargo numbers, departure and destination airport, FL etc to calculate fuel, then "Generate Loadsheet" 2. Run P3D, choose an A318, load it in C&D or Turn Around state 3. open MCDU3 go the fuel/load page, INIT loadsheet; boarding and fuel should be green, cargo als green when cargo door opened, grayed out when closed. Did you follow those steps? Again, show a screenshot of the load/fuel page of the MCDU3
  6. In den USA hab ich das mal probiert. Ab ZL11 schaltet Google von Landsat auf Google Kartendienst (Luftbild)
  7. Weshalb ich auch glaube, dass ab ZL Stufen über 14 nur Luftbilder und keine Satelitenbilder genutzt werden. Man kann das sehr schön in Google-Maps beobachten. Wenn man heraus zoomt, schalten die Bilder irgendwann zu den farblich homogenen Satelitenbildern um...
  8. I just checked. It is listed with 130 flights and 4 flightplans.
  9. Hi, I use GSX but i only use boarding function. Not fueling. I use the Aerosoft fuelplaner send it from there to the airplane and load it over the loadsheet function. Then I can refuel and start boarding but no cargo. This field is always white (The doors are open) . I have uninstalled the current stable version and installed the old stable version. There is the problem not. Then i have installed the current and the same problem. Best Christian
  10. Hola, joetsa. Coloque un ticket en nuestro servicio de soporte.
  11. Acabo de hacer la descarga ( e intento de instalación) con el antivirus desactivado y sigo sin poder instalar este addon. Alguna otra idea, solución...?? Lo pregunte más arriba: hay posibilidad de mandar nuevos instaladores a mi cuenta? He visto en otros foros que se han rectificado/ cambiado dichos instaladores por tener algún tipo de problema. Gracias y un saludo.
  12. The AESlite and the related note is only related to the apron vehicle traffic and has nothing to do with AI aircrafts. Are you sure, that your AIG traffic addon has flightplans form/to EDLW? EDDF could not compared with EDLW in traffic density.
  13. Same by me Shane,(in P3D v4.4) I think they are working on it
  14. Danke Heinz. wünsche noch frohe Ostern und viele viele bunte Ostereier! Gruß Hermann
  15. With version 1.2.4, I can only load a saved flight(that starts correctly) if I restart p3d. I have tried switching to the default F22 before loading the saved flight. I'm om p3d v 4.5. A320 Easyjet. Can anyone please confirm if this problem exists with their setup. The flight loads but is does not respond to any commands- keyboard, mouse or joystick. The newspaper and coffee keep appearing and disappearing. Kind regards Shane
  16. MarkoB

VRAM immer voll

Danke für den Tipp, ich habe die Grafikqualität um zwei stellen zurückgesetzt. Jetzt kann ich wieder überall fliegen. Gruß Marko
  17. That issue is solved. But another issue has come up. I will start a new post for that. Kind regards Shane
  18. Yes i did Ground Traffic AESLite is used in this scenery for displaying traffic on the aprons and the airport surroundings. To avoid collision between our AESLite traffic and the default ground traffic of P3D we recommend to switch off the default ground traffic by setting the slider „Airport vehicle density“ to its left-most position I checked the scenery files and all that are associated with AESLite are turned off Like i mean i have a large collection of airports and there all populated with ai. EDLW does not want to play ball. But as the manual says if i read correctly that i have to move the slider all the way left which tells me then i will see AI at EDLW but none at other airports.
  19. Did you read the information in the manual regarding AI traffic?
  20. Buenos días. La versión que tenía de Airbus del A320 Family professional Bundle era la anterior a salir la 1.2.4.0. Creo que era la 1.2.3.5... Puede ser? el antivirus que uso es el del propio W10. Ningún otro. Hace 2 horas descargué de nuevo los instaladores y nada...! Probaré a hacerlo sin el antivirus! Gracias.
  21. I have V1.20 and i have an issue with AI traffic. None show up at the stands I have tried default traffic and AIG with the same result. I have AS EDDF installed and AIG works just fine AI everywhere. Any help appreciated thx. Regards Mike
  22. Hola. La instalé ayer sin problemas. Descargue de nuevo los instaladores, por favor. Y la versión por la que le preguntaba era la de su Airbus. También le ruego que desconecte el antivirus durante la instalación. ¿Qué antivirus usa? Saludos
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?