Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)

Aerosoft Team

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

On 3/1/2020 at 4:40 PM, Jammin16 said:

Hi,

Would this airport be make done???

I saw Jo last saturday and he was so kind to show some snapshots of the progress he's making on this scenery.

As most know Jo is very talented in creating scenery and make it look damn good ... so when he showed me the shots of the jetways my jaw fell onto the ground ... it's still in Bremen, on the ground in Terminal 1

• Like 4

• Aerosoft

Some shots of the current development... We think it looks pretty good. While intended also for P3D v4,  a lot of the tools used are more aimed at FS2020.

Do look at the images at full resolution otherwise you miss a lot of detail.

Please login to display this image.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 3/9/2020 at 2:11 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

.......... While intended also for P3D v4,  a lot of the tools used are more aimed at FS2020.

I most certainly like the sound of that! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
1 minute ago, Willibird_753 said:

As a developer...doesn't it feel bad to build an airport that's been done in a very nice quality already? 

Not at all. There are several simple reasons why Aerosoft is doing it this way. Got smethimg to do with the business they are in, has already been discussed in the past and does not need to be discussed again. ;)

• Like 1

Amazing detail Jo! I couldn't expect something less from you, your skills are outstanding! Can't wait to get it released and enjoy in P3Dv5.  With all these enhancements in version 5 and the skills of developers like you, we are closer and closer to sim nirvana : ) 

As a side question, I'm curious if you are a planning to use the slopped runways feature of v5, although Brussels runways shouldn't have much of a slope.

17 hours ago, Willibird_753 said:

As a developer...doesn't it feel bad to build an airport that's been done in a very nice quality already? 

Doesn't it feel bad for Porsche to build a car when there's Lada around already?

Nothing against Lada by the way, I love seeing them!

• Upvote 2

This really looks fantastic!

Just because I read that after Brussels it's Munich...

Does the plan still look like this?

I'm already looking forward to Munich, even if it will still take a while...

• Like 1

vor 4 Stunden , Emanuel Hagen sagte:

Doesn't it feel bad for Porsche to build a car when there's Lada around already?

Nothing against Lada by the way, I love seeing them!

Hey, it's pretty arrogant to compare Porsche and Lada with Aerosoft and Justsim.

Nothing about you by the way, I love what you write ;)

1 hour ago, Roadie04 said:

Hey, it's pretty arrogant to compare Porsche and Lada with Aerosoft and Justsim.

Nothing about you by the way, I love what you write ;)

I'll let the product speak for itself once released, with Jo Erlends sceneries I am confident it can hold up with any such comparison. ;)

• Like 1

On 4/8/2020 at 6:28 PM, Willibird_753 said:

Apart from what has already been said about the company's strategy, I can assure you these screenshots look promising and way better in terms of acurracy than the other payware provider. Working on freeware myself, there are a few significant things which reflect the attention to detail of the developer. Well done, I must say!

7 hours ago, ComSimPilot said:

Amazing detail Jo! I couldn't expect something less from you, your skills are outstanding! Can't wait to get it released and enjoy in P3Dv5.  With all these enhancements in version 5 and the skills of developers like you, we are closer and closer to sim nirvana : ) 

As a side question, I'm curious if you are a planning to use the slopped runways feature of v5, although Brussels runways shouldn't have much of a slope.

The level difference is significant if you take your bike from 25R and go to 25L, but over the length of the runway itself the height difference is not huge. Looking from the B pier uneven side (gates 20X) towards the beginning of 01, you will notice it going uphill too. The highest point must be at the radar towers next to the football club of nossegem. Standing there, you can see the flames from the distillation towers from port of antwerp. Look up the e-aip of skeyes (belgian ATC provider), a chart there shows the elevation of the thresholds.

• 1 month later...
On 4/9/2020 at 6:30 PM, Emanuel Hagen said:

I'll let the product speak for itself once released, with Jo Erlends sceneries I am confident it can hold up with any such comparison. ;)

Of course it can! It's Jo Erland! :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've been looking forward to this scenery for almost 4 years now, and by looking at those screenshots I'm getting more and more excited for it's release! Keep up the good work guys

• Aerosoft Team changed the title to Aerosoft Airport: Brussels International (released)
  • Aerosoft Team locked this topic