Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

General chatter (NO SUPPORT)

If you like to share experiences, screenshots, overall impressions...

196 topics in this forum

1. Pinned topics
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
  2. Topics
  3. Engine Heat effect

• 1 reply
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 6 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 3 replies
  4. P3d v4.5

• 2 replies

Announcements

• Hi guys I have a problem with landing track lights at EDDM FLPG airports, I'm off how can I do? Use Fsx s.e. thank you  
    • What Windows version do you have installed? I never got PFPX 2.03 running under Windows 10 1809, even with everything (.NET, C++ redistributables, drivers etc.) up to date. After ugrading to Windows 1903 everything runs fine. So obviously it got something to do with Windows.
    • OnAir: Airline Manager is a massively multiplayer online (MMO) with a persistent world that runs in real time. As the core it is a traditional tycoon with traditional tycoon elements like a skill tree and increasing difficulty levels. Designed for flight simmers AND tycoon enthusiasts it is a project Aerosoft loves. It’s the first project we done that aims at ALL of our customers! You can use it with FSX/P3D/X-Plane but also without a flight simulator! The user starts an airline and tries to grow it to a larger airline (or something else, see below).  You start by renting a small aircraft and transporting some good. If you are a flight simmer you can fly these missions yourself, if you are not, you can hire a virtual pilot and have him fly it. Do check the weather (yes, real time weather) because taking a job and not being able to complete it can be costly! As you start to make money you are also gaining experience points that you can use in the skill tree to allow you to train your pilots, get a license to transport passenger and dozens of other skills. But you will also run into your first challenges. You will find that your hired pilot is on a mandatory rest or that you landed on a small airport that does not have the fuel you need. All these limitations are based on real world limits, regulations and rules. If you think you can handle full realism, select Survival mode. You will be running at full realism and will have access to a leader board based on your company's ROA (Return on Assets) ratio. Slowly but steadily, you will be able to buy or lease larger aircraft; thus, enabling completely new challenges. If you buy an expensive aircraft, you need to plan maintenance (and that costs a small fortune) and it needs to fly a lot. You will also need multiple crew members (including cabin crew) and you'll need to start thinking about where you'd like to place them. If they are not at their home airport you will need to pay hotels. If you need to relocate them, you can decide to send a small aircraft or buy tickets for them. Or…. ask one of your friends to take them. While the game is perfectly suited to play solitary, it pays to get friends.  You are not alone in the OnAir world. You compete with all other users or you build up strategic alliances where you support each other. You can ask others to fly your missions, you can fly part of a mission to avoid getting your aircraft too far from their home base and let your friends complete it. If you got room in your aircraft and fly roughly in the right direction pick up the cargo of your friend and drop it of so he does not have to fly the whole way. As the system is written to give the user an incredible freedom. You can start a company that specializes in medical transports, or in flying horses around to big events. You can even not fly at all and try to make money with an FBO selling services, repairs and fuel to other companies.  Or why not try to pick up all the best paying jobs and offer them to other companies for a slightly lower amount? Or buy a lot of aircraft and lease them to other companies? OnAir is the ‘world’ what you do in it is your choice.  Tomorrow we’ll explain some more details and show some more images. Although not everything is completed (X-Plane and smartphone support is still missing), we invite people to see if they like it (of course without charge).  Every bit of progress will stay on your account so when we start in earnest (Nov 2nd) so you will have a big advantage!      To enter the public beta:      Learn more about OnAir Airline Manager here: https://www.onair.company      Find out more about the Early Access here: https://www.onair.company/news/EA1      Or directly download the client here: https://www.onair.company/download/publish.htm      Launch the client and create an account       Once you are in the simulator you are asked to select a starting location for your airline.       We kindly ask you to select a location in Western Europe for this test.     If you got questions or comments, feel free to leave them here or at the OnAir forums that you will find at https://www.OnAir.company                   On a personal note… Twenty-one years ago my good friend Antoine Becker and I worked on an idea we called OnAir that would add a goal to what we fly in our sims (basically Microsoft FS5.0 at that time). Our ideas where solid but technology was simply not ready. We needed a lot of customers with always on internet connections (yes, we started when internet was dial-up), smartphones and servers that could power complex systems at moderate costs. It’s 2019 and all these conditions are met, and Antoine recently surprised me with a working OnAir server and software. Almost all our ideas that we defined 21 years ago are implemented and dozens of new ideas are included.  Twenty years and a lot of work from Antoine and his company create a product from an idea. As I am part of the inception of this idea, I am super happy to be part of it’s coming to life and could not be prouder to invite you to try it out!