We got a new video from World of Aircraft: Glider Simulator and are asking for some alpha/beta testers! Check this post.

Races - Contests - Tours

Discussion pertaining to specific races, contests, tours, etc. that are sponsered by SOAR or it's members!

12 topics in this forum

• 10 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 9 replies
  1. Lowz Flyoff

• 12 replies
  2. Lsmc Flyoff 1 2

• 28 replies
  3. LSZS Flyoff

• 6 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 17 replies
  4. Task 1 1 2

• 36 replies
  5. Task 2

• 24 replies
    • 6 replies

• ok, das ist gut zu wissen. Danke für die Info.... Gruß heinz
    • Thanks Dave I will do that and take a couple of videos.   I do use Simbrief (a bespoke AS A320 series set of profiles would be awesome), and also have been putting numbers into this >> A320 Take-Off Performance Calculator website to cross check, and the v-speeds are broadly in line between the website and AS A320. It seems to be more about acceleration/thrust to get to the speeds. I forgot to add in my original post that initial climb performance also seems poorer than I remember in all previous A320 models,  often very slow to get away from the ground, then under 1000 fpm intially, usually leveling out for a while after AA to accelerate whereas I remember previous models used to continue to climb through the accel (maybe this is just a better model now and my technique is poor!). There is no problem after intial climb, or any other phase of flight, just take-off/initial climb.    
    • Sorry May I know where can I find all version of C++ ? thank you so much and have a nice day!
    • Hi did you check the accordance of your FMC altitude against what you read in the info by pressing shift+z ?