Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Repaints \ Liveries \ Livery Manager

All our liveries for the Bus Professional and the livery manager. Do not add more then one question per post so we can track issues. Do not make lists

Subforums

1. New liveries

Automatic reports of new liveries that have been uploaded.

156 topics in this forum

1. A320/A321 paint kit

• 12 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 18 replies
  2. Repaint Request

• 1 reply
  3. British Airways Sharklet

• 10 replies
  4. A318 repaints

• 9 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  5. Liveries

• 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
  6. Repaints

• 0 replies
    • 9 replies
  7. Livery manager issue

• 5 replies
  8. PBR?

• 3 replies
  9. IBERIA EC-KHM

• 1 reply
  10. Anadolujet

• 1 reply
    • they made the airbus more ecological 😃 
    • Ich wurde dort immer freundlich behandelt und meine Anfragen wurden in kürzester Zeit bearbeitet. Ich fliege die A320 Ultimate und die 757 von FlightFactor und bin voll zufrieden. Allerdings kommuniziere ich mit FlightFactor nicht über X-Plane.org sondern über deren Website!  Wie deine "kritischen Kommentare" zu bewerten sind, kann ich nicht beurteilen, da ich diese nicht kenne. Aber "Meinungsdiktatur" seitens Flight Factor????? Das ist schon harter Tobak!
    • HI,   I'm just about to descend from Skiathos into Newcastle, I took off with15tonnes of fuel, and predictions are to land with around 4. Reaching T/D I still have 12tonnes...   Ian.
    • I agree with others, the post from you implicate that you simply "mistweaked" your P3D in a way that you get lower FPS your system should be capable of.   An AffinityMask makes only sense if you want to run a processor with hyperthreading but restrict P3D on the logical cores only. Your 9700K has no hyperthreading, as such also no need for an AffinityMask. BTW: what number do you use for AffinityMask in your prepar3d.cfg?   Then, if ChasePlane and LittleNavMap do not work properly without AffinityMask, you can be certain that also for those something is wrong and probably your AM setting is just plain wrong. Otherwise, all users using ChasePlane and LittleNavMap would have issues when not using an AffinityMask and guess what, nobody reported such an observation.   Personally, I am not entirely sure how you set up your P3D. You talk about AffinityMask but also about ProcessLasso used for P3D. What is it? If you define an AffinityMask in your prepar3d.cfg but you use another logic with ProcessLasso, I would not be surprised that P3D does not perform as it should. Most use ProcessLasso only for the addons, that they do not use Core0 (and leave this core to P3D). This is widely accepted as the "best" solution, give P3D the Core0 and restrict all addons to other cores. In my case, as an example, I use an AffinityMask of 1365 to restrict P3D to the six "true" (logical) cores of my 8700K with HT enabled and all addons are restricted to Core4, Thread4, Core5 and Thread5 via a .bat file. As such, four of my six-core CPU are reserved for P3D only, the remaining two cores and threads are by far sufficient for all of my addons running along with P3D (REX EF, ActiveSky, ProATC/X).   Besides that, my settings are very close to yours, same resolution with a 1080Ti. Just in the autogen-tab everything one notch to the left. And I never have FPS below 20, only maybe on EHAM with TE Netherlands and bad weather...
    • Thanks very much   Best regards  Daniel